Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I would want to transform into a hydra, dragon, all the hounds, a helephant, and a pheonix :D

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
if i could transform to any pet from wizard 101, i would like to become a death unicorn,that steals your mana

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I would like to be able to transform into any of the flying or water creatures.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Ithink if i could transform into anything it could be a life size unicorn. Or especialy if ur a boy you could transform into a leprachaun, satyr, natures wrath! But if u were a girl u could transform into a Seraph, Pixie, Fairy and a even Molinda Wu! Which would be very cool cause you could be the master of all life wizards!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
I would probably want to be some of these things:

Seraph, Lioness, Firecat, Saytr, Storm Lord, Frost Giant, Orthus, Hydra, and my friend Sean BUT MOST OF ALL I WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE TO BE A HYDRA! love ya

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
Survivor
May 07, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
I would want to transform into any kind of wolf at free will that way I could live up to my name of Wolf

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
reggiereg11 wrote:
well i would like to be able to transform into a dracion(if thats how you spell it) so yea. and by the way. ummmm whats up with celestia it is taking to long!
I like those but i think colossus is a better choise

Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010

BOYS

-Wraith
-Ninja Pig
-Zombie
-Spectre

GIRLS

-Pale Maiden
-Boss Banshee
-Seraph
-Sprite

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
I'd personally like to be able to transform into either of the three Dragon Mounts, the Draconians in Dragonspyre, a Kraken, Ghost or a Stormzilla.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
I would be an ice wyvern, i think those look cool, i guess i would also wanna be kraken.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
i think you should be able to turn into any spell that is living, so there is no transformation for earthquake or blizzard or meteor strike, etc. and malistaire! :D

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Turning into a replica of some of the bosses you face during the quests would be cool and turning into one of your cards would be cool too so when you attack with that card it would be you attacking..

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Oh My Goodness there are so many things!!!! I would like to be able to transform into the feather duster things that are teamed up with malistaire and be able to choose the colors. I would like to be able to transform into robed ravens from ravenscar and be able to chose colors. I would like to be able to transform into big fire collosus things from krock. I would like to be able to transform into wolf things from m pass in grizz. I would like to be able to transform into grendels from griz and you guessed it be able to choose colors. I would like to be able to tranform into warrior bears from grizz. I would like to be able to transform into gia.nt tree dead or alive, fairy, ice wveryn, or draconian (dead or alive, preferably dead they looked pretty sweet). OOOO OOo Oni transform into giant oni that would be sick, preferably jade but you guys should have potions for every one or be able to choose war, plague, etc. or you know what it would be cool to float around as nova everyone makes fun of it calling it a giant cheese ball, but that's just cause they're jealous. It would be cool to float around as nova. But if I absolutely had to choose only one, it would be oni.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
i think you should make it so we can turn into teachers and pets for a small price of gold for a limeted (sry if i spelled it wrong) time or for the price of more gold you can turn in to it when ever you want to

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
this may be a bad idea to some people.. but you know how we get our pets at 48 for your school? well.. i think what KI should do is have us PICK a pet at level one.. or level 7 whatever.. so we can have our one pet throughout our whole adventure.. sure i guess other options if people get bored afterwards.. but i feel like the 48 pet isn't really worth it because of the fact that once i get it.. i'm basically a grandmaster and want to start a new character.. so you can have PET MISSIONS as well as normal storyline missions.. and it also creates a bond between you and your pet.. isn't that the idea of all this pet stuff anyways? your pet could even be a human for all i care.. (maybe not but still) something that trains just as you train.. throughout your entire adventure.. so for example.. lets take a hydra.. you have three heads correct? well.. level 7 you get a one headed hydra.. with one color.. and throughout your entire journey baby hydra actually forms into an EPIC hydra.. like it earns its other heads or something.. almost like pokemon with the evolving process.. i guess i sound lame now but oh well.. and your pets should differ from your GENDER.. so a life girl would start with a pixie.. then eventually forming into a female satyr or something.. and a boy would get a leprochan or something.. but the main idea is leveling up you PET.. through the PET MISSIONS.. not sitting in the pet lobby setting a timer till my pet bottle has re filled after a couple hours.. i think this would be a better idea to spend your time tuning up your game.. any questions fellow players or KI just ask.. i have millions of ideas to further this game :-)

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I would like to be able to turn into Sir Reginald Baxby. I feel he left out of game alot. I hope he be more involved in the game sooner or later.

Survivor
May 26, 2010
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
i would like to be a storm lord so i can destoy my enemys in one single hit