Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010

I think when a character earns a certain badge like Undead Hunter they should be able to turn into the creature that's face is on the badge but only for the badges that require to defeat a certain amount of foes/ or after you get the mastery badge for your class!

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
If i could transform into anything it would probably be a Colossus its in my school and i love those things there HUGE.

Thanks for reading my comment :D :-D

Survivor
May 19, 2009
hey ya'll. I'd like to turn into a firewing pet. i like birds. Or maybe the serpent pets. Snakes are my favorite animal.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Oni/Gurtok, Elementals (especially fire and storm), draconians, or being able to match your pet.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
def fire dragon and fly up into da skies and breath fire tht would b awesome 8) :)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I would have to go with the dragons/wizards/whatever at the bigging of the game.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
I would like to transform into a lightning bat or a tri swarm of lightning bats. To be that much higher over the ground would really be something different after the wings gave you about a jumps worth of distance. Another thing that would be cool would be to turn into Malistaire or Ambrose. I like the idea of people saying,
"Hey did you see Malistaire in Unicorn Way?"
"Yeah I almost ran into him and started a battle."

How about people running to a person disguised as Ambrose thinking he was the person they had to turn in a quest to. Pandemonium would ensue and hilarity to be had by all!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
i think it would be totally awesome to be able to play as kraysys. i mean seriously. think about it. your a 7 foot tall DRAGON with a SWORD. i mean how cool is that?!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
i think ill be a ninga pig even though my faverite school is fire but ninga pigs are awesome like wizerd101 WIZARD101 RULES!!!!!!!! keep on those updates 8)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I would love to be a Hydra ^^ that would be sick than just having the fire elf and gobbler i would love to have a Hydra that makes you be one for more than 1 hour... wish you would change it just like the 24' hours monts but thats just me anyways thank you for your time NicoleDragonWalker
Level 48 = 3
Fire.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
It would be AWESOME! if you could turn into your SCHOOL PET! right? when you turn level 48, you should have the option to turn into your class pet for free. when ever you want. A button will appear on your screen. click it and you will be your class pet the about the size of a human, but about 2 feet bigger, and thicker. Then you can click the button again then you turn back into your wizard form! That is all i have to say. Thanks for listening i give you TWO hands up! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :? :? :D :D :D :D

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
i wold LOVE to be a ice hound or a ghoust hound but mostly a ICE HOUND :) or a bengal tiger. :)

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i would love to transform into a heck, ghost, or dangerhound. also a unicorn(mount size), a young battle drake would be AWESOME, and a tiger or lioness. maybe a wraith too since its my school pet. :) ooh what about a giant sun and icebird? and a dark crow too! OOH AND A SPECTRE! like the undead wizards in ds. and a shadow weaver would be cool. too! :D also maybe a diseased wildclaw. i fire, storm, and icecat would be nice too! maybe you should just be able to transform into any pets you have. :P

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
i would want to transport to OUR TEACHERS!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
lelp wrote:
I would turn into an ice hound. They look like wolves so I could be like an ice wolf!

Amber N. = i love wolves! that would be awesome!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I think there should be a new spell that everyone can learn without going to another school and learn it. Like two seiamse cats attacking two enemies!! Does that sound cool? :D

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
since i am myth and storm i love transform into orthurs or storm lord :D 8)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
ok for hatch i have 2k gold i need 46k too much i would rather buy a house either lower price of for me i not doing ANY WAY to much :( wish less max should be 10k for me no hatch to expencive