Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I would love to be a minotaur, any elemental( earth elemental etc.) , a cylcops, or a troll. It would be awesome if you took an idea of mine :D

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
OH OH OH
I WANNA BE A DRAGON!

Samantha SunCatcher
lvl 47 balance

DRAGON :D LUVER!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I think that the 'shock' and coolness' elements are the most desirable. The ability to suddenly appear as a thunder snake, or a dragon, or even a grizzle bear would be entertaining. I also think that many players would like to turn into non player characters, but that would create confusion, for new players, so it might not be advisable. Finally, I would recommend gobblers. They are humorous and just fun.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
if I could be any creature in the game I wood be the master of death the doom to all wizard city mailister

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
Personally the heckhound would be pretty cool to turn into, though that might be cooler as a mount.

If I could add another idea? Why not give us advance features in the customization mode to enhance things like our players faces, such as eye colour, shape, mouth shape, nose shape, ears, I mean small things like that for maybe subscribers and stuff would be pretty legit if you ask me. Just sayin'.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
T think your pets, and I also think it would be cool if your pets with wings could fly up and down when you became them and pressed a key.
Sincerely,
Victoria

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
well i have 2 say it would be kool to turn into a MINOTAUR or a CENTAUR or have a pet earthquake or a phoeinex that comes out of the ground when still or u jump :D
or have a pet get bigger over time

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I think it would be cool to transform into one your school's pet. For instance:

If you were fire school you could turn into the fire dragon, if you are Myth then you can turn into Orthrus or if you are Storm you could change into a Triton (I know the stormzilla is the school pet but in my opinion that pet just looks crappy)(which is why I sold mine and use a storm hound instead).

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
I think like you get a pet at level 48 the pet for your type of wizard like if you're fire you get a helephant well i think you should be able to turn into your pet that you get at level 48 any time!That would be soo cool i could be a helephant my friend would be a hydra and my other friend would be a setyar.Like dont you agree that would be cool! :D

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
if i can transform into whatever i want, i would transform into my friends

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
if i could transform into any thing in the game.......
it would be a lvl 48 pet, a school teacher
you could put in a potion to change your school for about 15-30 min
a dead wizard, a boss
maybe the animal mounts

and a few suggestions,
1. let gold be transferable between wizards

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
If I could transform into anything, it would have to be either a Dark Reaver, Archfiend, Wraith, or a Scarecrow.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
If i could be anything i want i would be a dragon or one of those dark wizard guys in dragon spyre or my friends that would be the best.

when does celestia come out? :?

one of your bigest fans patrick dragoncatcher

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
i think being one of the main bosses would be good. You'd be able to turn into a Wraith (cause that's what Lord Nighshade looks like), Krokopatra (she wears different clothes than the average krok), Meowiarty, Jade Oni, and even Malistaire (which I think would be the coolest!!!!). I'm in Ravenscar in Grizzleheim so far so i'm not sure who the boss of that is either but I'm sure it would be cool if we could turn into him/her. Also, it would be cool to turn into Morganthe (the main boss of Celestia in case anybody doesn't know....)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
i would turn into the dragon titan so i could destroy or revive anything i want at my will

Also i think you should be able to trade pets, clothes, and no trade stuff with your other account if you think its a good idea please make the change thank you for listening.

Jose Stormhunter
LvL 48 storm wizard

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I will say this game is the best. The thing i would change is the the crowns you should let wizards earn crowns. Thank you wisman36
:D

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Hi! If I could transform into a creature, i would DEFINETLY pick one of the wolves from GH!! The skinny one's wearing the outfits, not the huge ones! Or, a dragon from DS! It would be awesome if you could have one of the little button things like you do for commons, house, and mark location, but they could say growl, howl, sit, and maybe something like dance or smile? That would be so cool! I love wolves!!!!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I would LOVE to be able to turn into malistiare or Ambrose that would be really COOL!!! I also like the idead of being able to turn into your pets exept in bigger versions!! :D

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
i wanna be a tiger i am level 50 ice . because tigers kill stuff like my wizard does. and i also have a level 37 ice on same account. and a level 49 fire.

Explorer
May 02, 2010
Maybe a malistaire transformation as a rare drop from well malistaire and as a crown only purchase.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010