Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
If you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

An adult character.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
If i could change into anything on the game it would be a creature of a spell like a icewavern or something that can fly like a dragon or sunbird. would be so cool to fly. o and if you could make our pets run or fly by us even when we are on a mount that would be cool. thx 8)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
I think there should be all gender transformations. maybe a pixie, seraph, centaur, wraith, ninja pig, draconian, krokotopian, mander(my fav).

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
:) :-) :D :P
My choices would be....
PET: Black Cat(Halloween)
MOUNT: Starlight Pony
FOE: Diseased Villager(Mooshu)

Thanks(:
?e??rel ?ced???
?ag?? ??a??a??rge
level 38
woo ?oo(:
:) :-) :D :P

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I would level my pets up in Grizz then transform them to minions with the ability to use at least rank 4 spells

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I'd love to be a Mander, no matter which element. Or maybe, look like a Marleybonian dog?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
To be completely honest, I find transformation spells to be really boring and a waste of money. All you get to do is turn into monster for an hour. How useless is that? :(

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
IF i were to turn into any pet or anthing i would turn into a sandman, or a white tiger

Heather Frost 8)

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
i love that idea and i always have loved pets so i would love if others could turn you into a dog (with your approvel) or you could your self (i used dog as a sample other anaimals to pig cow horse rabbit ect.)

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Explorer
May 29, 2009
If i had to change into any creature in the game it would probably be the wizard type enemies that we face in Dragonspyre, or one of the Onies in Mooshu.

Just for clarification by 'wizard type enemies' i mean the ones who look like actual wizards in Dragonspyre. For example: Andor Bristleback i would chang into because he looks like a real wizard. :D

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
i think you should pick a pet for each school then get the ability to turn into it or something idk for each school :D from the devil MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Survivor
May 10, 2009
Maybe like an orthrus (This is coming from my dog lover side), then maybe a hydra (Always had a specific love for the hydra, all my characters have that spell). I think those would be cool if we could transform into them. those are my two favorite pets, like EVER :D :D (Well before the mixes anyways. which i still havent been able to get one!).
Sincerely,
Ashley Spriteleaf-Grandmaster theurgist
Ashley Mythleaf- Grandmaster conjurer
Ashley Fireleaf- Grandmaster pyromancer
Ashley Deathleaf- Grandmaster necromancer
Ashley Bearheart- Magus sorcerer (i know it doesnt go along my friends all say that!!!)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2010

Maybe a Wraith would be cool. Or a Ninja Pig. Maybe even a ghost. I would like a Helephant or Stormzilla too.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I'd transform into the Ice Snake pet. Not the normal size one but the pet sized one. I would be small but dangerous!! :D

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
Hmm, well i'll have to say foe, or friend. Like for those who like to be rather, evil of somesort they may want to be malistare, or a Sylvia Drake? If they liked to go around being Merle Ambrose, and the other teachers at Ravenwood, that would be great! Thank you for doing FeedBack Friday!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
if i could be anything in the game i would totally be a hydra because it is really cool! i mean, who wouldnt want 3 heads?!? that would be awesome!! :D :-D

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
I would like if i could transform into a ghost...It would probably suit halloween better though.but really i'd like to see someone dressed as a marlebonian or one of the bears from grizzleheim.Thanks for reading

-Blaze Skyfist Ice adept

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I like to transform into a forest sprite :D ( Like how you can
turn into a gobbler, fire elf, evil snowman etc. )