Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PET IN BAZAAR!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I would rather have pets back in the bazaar than celestia bacause my membersgip runs out when it comes out and when you make the game be offline because your adding things for an entire day my membership is being wasted and i dont get something for paying twenty bucks for something that i can barely play in :x :x

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
yea i mean i spent almost my entire 2 month subscription going for crabling ianthine spectre and death cyclops. I'd rather spend 100,000 gold on each then waste 20 bucks on nothing

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
i am a pet collector and i have a good way of getting gold. if pets were in the bazaar, i would have about 200

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
lifechris wrote:
I would rather have pets back in the bazaar than celestia bacause my membersgip runs out when it comes out and when you make the game be offline because your adding things for an entire day my membership is being wasted and i dont get something for paying twenty bucks for something that i can barely play in :x :x

I agree. I stopped playing when the bazaar came out and now i regret not buying pets back then I WANT THEM BACK!

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i agree i remember getting my first pet a heck hound it was not cheeap but i was a noob back then i saved every penny i earned and got the pet now i a grand and making noobs cause i got nothing better to do till celestia and i cant get pets for them cause all the pets i got are for high lvl people so they should bring them back so like a noob person wants a pet from mooshu and saves every penny they get then they can get it instead of getting member ship and going to world and getting it. so plz KI bring back pets i nthe bazaar