Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Hi, I went to the grizzleheim housing shop the other day and I didn't find the Turtle. (The one who sells houses) On the sign out front it shows housing items and houses. I would really like to have a grizzleheim house; grizzleheim is very pretty! I'd like to know if Wizard101 is going to do grizzleheim houses.

Thanks for the help,
Bailey Ravenheart

Hero
May 27, 2009
The smaller house is available through the Crown Shop. The larger one must be crafted by a Master Artisan.

Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Actually, there is a Grizzleheim themed house in the crowns shop. It's called the dragons fjord. But I do agree with you that there's no turtle.

Hope it helps :-) :-) :-) :-)

Community Leader
Grizzlehiem Houses are smaller house in crowned shop( bought like any of the school houses) and the big crafted house you buy recipe at the crafting vender in GH

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
the only grizzlehiem house there is is the one in that shop that you get to by clicking the button in the top left corner of your screen. it is 10,000 crowns i think.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Thanks so much! I think I'll try to make the house instead. Dragon's Fjord is a lot of gold. I guess I'll just do more crafting quests. LOL

Bailey Ravenheart

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
ty for all the answers i now have the dragon's fjord on the test realm
thnx for all you help

Bailey Ravenheart