Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown shop building opened only an hour a day

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Why?: Because its annoying when we have to sell our crown items(that we dont want) for gold. And it would be better if we got altleast half the crowns back by selling them.

Where?: In world tree or wherever fits.

What time open?: Early in the morning like maybe midnight to make it fair.

Other uses for it: Also sell in game items for crowns.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
that's a good idea but you should only be able to sell crown items and not regular items like i just have my backpack full of stuff i sell it and then i get crowns and then there is no profit for kinsgle.So my opinion is selling crown items only for the crowns.And it should be open all becuase i don't want to wait until it mid night so i don't see how midnight is fair.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ELLIOTT721 wrote:
Why?: Because its annoying when we have to sell our crown items(that we dont want) for gold. And it would be better if we got altleast half the crowns back by selling them.

Where?: In world tree or wherever fits.

What time open?: Early in the morning like maybe midnight to make it fair.

Other uses for it: Also sell in game items for crowns.

that would never work sry due lvl 50 fire jack dragonbreath

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I don't know of what you speak - probably because I have not received "crown" items yet; however, it does seem sad that there is only a limited time slot available to redeem what their true value is.

Thanks for posting this. Some of us are near four decades old and have jobs and families - surely we cannot achieve the limited time available, if this is true.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Could we please not make it midnight, cuz if im caught on the computer at that time i will get banned from it for a week. More like 7 in the morning.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
No, it should be on at 9 in the morning. I'm not allowed on before then.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
ok ok i agree it should not be midnight maybe like...
24 hours a day!But should be like in a place where only subscribers and crown players can come