Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
my ideas for wizard 101 their not the best but i think this will make it a better game

1. make spells like transformation unlimited like mounts

2. make new spells that have a twist like shrink where your wizard shrinks or clones where you have clones of your wizard and maybe make some unlimited and some 1 day 1 week

3. new wands a lot of users who buy a wand for example me i have a level 18 fire and i am in krokotopia and the spells have 7 of these cards that only do 45 damage make better wands

those are my ideas hoped u guys liked them

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Well the wand thing doesnt matter that much though. Because i've gotten far with my wizard with wands like that my wizard is Valkoor WinterBlood lvl 38 Thaumaturge, i'm in mooshu.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Have you ever heard of punctuation?

I don't think the wands matter much. I am lvl 42 and still use a lvl 30 wand. I find it's better to use the lower level wands because, even though they do less damage, they give more cards.

If you made transformation (not a spell, I got confused about that) unlimited, it would cost ridiculos amounts of crowns because you might just wear it for a day and get tired of it or you could never stop wearing it. :?

I like the idea about changing your appearance. You should also be able to change your hair color or style. :D

Abigial Spiritrider