Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you trade pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Stitched my overlord set to random better looking style gear so it still has same stats just looks different now i cant trade back to my other guy. Is this problem going to be fixed can anything be done? When you click it it does not say no trade it only says that when i go to put in to shared bank. It cost me about 60000 gold and 300 crowns which i don't mind i just want to trade them between my wizards again.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
That does seem odd, because I've stitched Crowns items (bought in the regular shops, not in the Crowns Shop) and put them in the Shared Bank.

Is your Shared Bank full?

If the Shared Bank isn't full, you might want to send in a ticket to Support.

Hero
May 02, 2009
If you stitched them to a no trade item, then you won't be able to trade them between your wizards along as not being auctionable.

If that is not the case, then contact support.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Hi i was reading a topic in the moo shu part that said that someone gave a pet to another wizard by trading how do you trade pets???????????? Please answer!!!!

Administrator
You don't.

The trade of items between different account logins will not be added to Wizard101.

The only items that can be traded between two different account logins are non-enchanted Treasure Cards.

Items that you want to place in the Shared Bank can be moved between Wizards on the same account. If you can't use the item, sell it to the Bazaar, and if it is marked No Auction, you can sell it at the regular shopkeeps throughout the Spiral.

The posts you are talking about were referring to placing the pet in the Shared Bank and 'trading' it to other Wizards on the same account login.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
seriously need to think about adding reagents to the trade list. I mean fighting the bazar and farming spots is just rediculous. PLZ consider adding reagent trading to the list so we can trade treasure cards and reagents.

The trade of items between different account logins will not be added to Wizard101.

The only items that can be traded between two different account logins are non-enchanted Treasure Cards.

Items that you want to place in the Shared Bank can be moved between Wizards on the same account. If you can't use the item, sell it to the Bazaar, and if it is marked No Auction, you can sell it at the regular shopkeeps throughout the Spiral.

We feel that an economy of item trading is not appropriate for our game. KingsIsle Entertainment has developed Wizard101 to be an exciting and fun online experience for people of all ages. We believe that an important part of delivering online entertainment is to provide a safe environment for all players, and that’s a responsibility we take seriously. Introducing an in-game item trading economy does not fit with our values and vision for Wizard101.

Gift Giving
Players can choose to purchase an item from a shopkeeper or the SHOP button on their screen, and Gift that item to another player on their Friends list.

Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted. Just look for the little gift icon when you're shopping, select an item and click on Gift.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls. Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list. Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Mar 08, 2011
Couldn't there be a PvP trade area designed just for trading treasure cards between players? Set it up similar to the PvP dueling area.

I get a lot of great treasure cards for the wrong schools from my gardening sometimes... It seems like such a waste to sell them in the bazaar.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I've seen the posts asking that gold and some item trade be allowed between different Wiz on the same account. I add my big YES to those. I didn't see anything regarding trading treasure cards (tried different searches and never saw any) so I'd throw my hat in the ring for allowing trade of Treasure Cards, via the "shared bank" would be my guess, between Wiz on the same account.

Not really sure the logic of allowing TCs to be traded between players but not within the same account.

Thx.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Can someone please tell me why we cant share items like castles,clothing,pagoda's or anything that is no trade/no auction with our wizards that are on the same account. these items cost real money (crowns),so i think they should let use share with at least the wizards we have on the same account.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizardofalltrades on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
Can someone please tell me why we cant share items like castles,clothing,pagoda's or anything that is no trade/no auction with our wizards that are on the same account. these items cost real money (crowns),so i think they should let use share with at least the wizards we have on the same account.
Because that's how KI has set up the game. They have stated many times that housing will never be shared. Clothing at a certain level is the same (and that No Trade clothing can be found in the Bazaar, not just the crown shop).
This is a way to have more money spent on the game; KI is a business, after all.