Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reset training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
I've heard there would be new schools when celestia comes out so if there is going to be new schools it should be that Ambrose could reset your training points before going to celestia i mean if the spells for the new schools look really cool and you want to train all the way to the spell you want because if you dont get your training points reset you will only get 2 point in celestia ( when your level 60 you get one and for finding what ever Zeke wants you to find). So KI can you please make it that you can reset your points before celestia please

You can already do this!
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

After level 12, Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
The bottom line is that you can't reset your training points without paying Crowns for the privilege.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
As stated above you need crowns to do this and from experience 700 crowns may seem steep but I have spent it and bought mine back because of bad training decisions. When I first started I chose to be a storm wizard then a fire but then I wanted to know death so I started learning that then I decided on life so I started training that. It totally messed up my account so I did reset my points and just train life and it has made a huge difference so for any of you who have crowns and are debating this it is a great thing.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
colagada wrote:
The bottom line is that you can't reset your training points without paying Crowns for the privilege.

Unfair on so many levels, Training points should be gold, and not crowns. Also I think the Higher your level, the more crowns you need to spend to reset training points.