Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why dont they have a hair salon in Marleybone?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
I want a hair salon as well!

When I created my character I was completely new to the game and didn't realize I would change my clothing, colors, etc... But now my hair, isn't a "normal" color (it's blue as I was just having fun), and clashes with everything. I have created a new character, but I am level 72 so going through everything again and not having my homes, armor, and everything else would be frustrating. I'm literally invested in this characted with the bundles and crowns I have purchased so changing isn't going to happen.

At least allowing us to change the color in the dye shop would help me out. I mean I dye my hair IRL so why not here. Haha

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
I litterally have cyan coloured hair lol and I want a green afro two changes.

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
It isn't going to happen. If you read the topics under "Headmaster's Announcements" you will find the following topic as well.

"Can I change my look?" Here is the link.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28837.ftl

Prospector Zeke
Administrator

10:48 am

Players are not able to change their School of Focus, Wizard gender, name or looks.

If you wish to create a new character, you can do so on that account - you can have up to 6 Wizards on a single account login. When you're at the character selection screen, just press the NEW button to start a new Wizard and pay close attention to the choices you are given.

Your existing Wizard will still be available on the character selection screen for you to play, and all Wizards on that account login share the Shared Bank.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Wacky Wigs Pack
Cost: 199 crowns

Gives a chance to win the following:
  • Special stitch-able "hair" hats; styles include the standard hairstyles without any wizard hat, plus a few bonus styles: mohawk, dreadlocks, corn rows, "Death Star"; all hairstyles can be dyed in the Dye Shop
  • hair-themed snacks (e.g., Blonde Strawberry, Chocolate Strawberry)
  • Hairball pet (a redo of the Snowball, but with hair coming out of it; can be dyed red, orange, yellow, brown, and black, and silver; gives one Hairball (life damage) aoe card at adult)

I'm sort of tired of having to wear a hat. I would like just hair for a change.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lucas Rain on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Wacky Wigs Pack

• Special stitch-able "hair" hats; styles include the standard hairstyles without any wizard hat, plus a few bonus styles: mohawk, dreadlocks, corn rows, "Death Star"; all hairstyles can be dyed in the Dye Shop
  • Hairball pet (a redo of the Snowball, but with hair coming out of it; can be dyed red, orange, yellow, brown, and black, and silver; gives one Hairball (life damage) aoe card at adult)

I like this idea a lot!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Lucas Rain on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Wacky Wigs Pack

This sounds cool~ my Life wiz could use some new hair (since I dyed it the ugliest green I've ever seen in my life~ hey, it seemed like a good idea at the time!).

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
I like that idea especially how when you un-equip a hat you are still wearing one........... so ya.............

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
yep. who made this rule stating you cant take your hat off? ive seen many places where you have to take your hat off (irl)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Great idea. on most hats you cant really see your hair so, if we cant see our hair whats the point in it?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
We didn't know that the popular hair would be thE pulsar hair.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
DragonLady1818 on Oct 3, 2012 wrote:
It isn't going to happen. If you read the topics under "Headmaster's Announcements" you will find the following topic as well.

"Can I change my look?" Here is the link.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28837.ftl

Prospector Zeke
Administrator

10:48 am

Players are not able to change their School of Focus, Wizard gender, name or looks.

If you wish to create a new character, you can do so on that account - you can have up to 6 Wizards on a single account login. When you're at the character selection screen, just press the NEW button to start a new Wizard and pay close attention to the choices you are given.

Your existing Wizard will still be available on the character selection screen for you to play, and all Wizards on that account login share the Shared Bank.
I really dislike that we can't change our hair. They should try to make it possible. I'm level 71- I don't want to make a new wizard to change my hair.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Agreed !

We should have face changes to. I don't know why i made my characters face like i have it but he looks angry and cranky we should be able to change it.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I totally agree with you, but I would like to change my eyes as well.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Too bad, kiddo. If you don't like the way you made yourself, deal with it.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
We really should be able to change our hair. One reason is because I chose my hair about 4 years ago and my hair has changed a lot. When I first joined I had short hair and decided to make it blue. Now I have grown my hair out a little and I want it to be brown like my normal hair. Ki if you can't do this please post why you cant or if you're working on it.

~John Starflame

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Kingsisle has made there choice. The final answer is NO. It seems you people never read what Kingsisle posts .....

Survivor
Oct 05, 2012
I am a level 27 wizard, and I would love to change my hair instead of creating a new wizard.But we can`t change our hair type and color

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I have an idea of a vendor in each world where you can update your hair and hair colors for low crowns prices. In Wizard City they should have starter hairstyles and in other worlds they should have brand new hair. Also, They should remove starter hats and let you have your hair shown freely without them.

For a new world, I was thinking KI could have an Australian themed world with underwater areas and jungle areas and Marleybonian explorers. Kangaroos could live in the world.

I thought that in your living space you could decorate your home more freely. Like you could float items in your house and put items in more space. I also think you should be able to lower the costs of crafting manniquens and make it a little easier. I also thought you should add more houses and items to the Crowns Shop. I also thought you could make changes to the Sunken Palace and let you place items in the rooms with water.

Kingsisle, I hope you agree and take part in my suggestion! From, Connor Sparklecaster

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Okay so, when i first starter my wizard, my brother messed my hair up and i've always wanted to change my skin color and face and hair cause of that mess, i wanted you to make a shop where you can change your hair with a haircut, and a shop where you can redo what you made mestakes in, i've always been afraid of not wearing a hood because i really don't like the ponytail with orange, so please make this.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
The idea of a hair salon sounds cool but i would not call it a hair salon.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Yeah call it something manly for the sake of the male players in the game! lol XD

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zwo12345 on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
Okay so, when i first starter my wizard, my brother messed my hair up and i've always wanted to change my skin color and face and hair cause of that mess, i wanted you to make a shop where you can change your hair with a haircut, and a shop where you can redo what you made mestakes in, i've always been afraid of not wearing a hood because i really don't like the ponytail with orange, so please make this.
And again, this has been posted for years.
You will never change your face/skin color; that has been stated by KI.
Hair we are still waiting on. New additions to hair styles would be nice.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
joeykelly on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
I have an idea of a vendor in each world where you can update your hair and hair colors for low crowns prices. In Wizard City they should have starter hairstyles and in other worlds they should have brand new hair. Also, They should remove starter hats and let you have your hair shown freely without them.

For a new world, I was thinking KI could have an Australian themed world with underwater areas and jungle areas and Marleybonian explorers. Kangaroos could live in the world.

I thought that in your living space you could decorate your home more freely. Like you could float items in your house and put items in more space. I also think you should be able to lower the costs of crafting manniquens and make it a little easier. I also thought you should add more houses and items to the Crowns Shop. I also thought you could make changes to the Sunken Palace and let you place items in the rooms with water.

Kingsisle, I hope you agree and take part in my suggestion! From, Connor Sparklecaster
The hair salon/ hair change has been mentioned for years. Nothing has been done yet. Although awhile back Professor Falmea did ask about hair styles. I'm hopeful. As for hats, it's a choice to equip one. Take off the started hat if you want to - they don't do anything anyway.

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Sorry hair salon has come up too many times I don't think it will be inclueded. I really like the ideal of an Australian themed world with kangaroos maybe for another ideal crown pets for low prices eg .Kookaburra, cockatoo, emu or even crocodiles!

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
The same happened to me if KingIsle made a shop sold for low prices to change hair and face or even skin then wizards can change to a good change instead of leaving our brains behind and going along worrying new hairstyles would be good but if you just made a shop to change skin, hair and face it would be wonderful.