Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least Favorite Spell and School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2010

Tell me your least favorite spell and school!

(include your favorite spell and school if you want!)

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
My least favorite school is myth. My least favorite spell is taunt. My favorite school is balance. My favorite spell is Heckhound.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
my least favorite spell is weakness-its so annoying when used on me!
My least favorite school is fire-fire school have a lot of over time spell which need pateint. but i am NOT pateint! so thats why i hate it

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
Wild Bolts, or maybe Judgement…
And Balance, for the simple reason they have no shield or dispel xD

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
My least favorite spell is weakness! My least favorite School is ice because they can't attack very well and the type that likes to attack! And also they keep using tower shield! I got two favorite schools. Life because they can heal! And storm because they got the strongest attack! My two favorite spells are Storm Lord and Rebirth!

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
My least favorite school is ice , and i hate the spell that reduces your accuracy. My favorite school is death and my favorite spells are minotar, scarecrow, trident(i think thats what its called, and rebirth.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
windy91316 wrote:
My least favorite school is fire-fire school have a lot of over time spell which need pateint. but i am NOT pateint! so thats why i hate it

My least favorite spell is probably locust swarm.
my least favorite school is storm- even though its very powerful it fizzles too much.

by the way, i like the weakness spell because i`m a death wizard that knows empower and sacrifice, so i use it to take less damage to myself.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
grave183 wrote:
windy91316 wrote:

My least favorite spell is probably locust swarm.
my least favorite school is storm- even though its very powerful it fizzles too much.

by the way, i like the weakness spell because i`m a death wizard that knows empower and sacrifice, so i use it to take less damage to myself.

Yeah, but when you're leveled up, with the right equipment Storm is every bit as accurate as death or balance. For me, my least favorite spell is doom and gloom. What good is it for? Except for the warehouse, your enemies don't cast any healing spells greater than sprite, so messing with their ability to heal is pointless. My least favorite school is ice. You get all of the disadvantages of the elemental schools (lower accuracy, and your equipment doesn't give power pip boost), but you don't get the huge damage. The only advantages are greater health and tower shields. Tower shields are nice since they protect against everything (including balance), but they're only 50% shields. Also, the grandmaster equipment is horrible. The attack boosts are lesser than the other schools. The accuracy boost is a joke, since the max boost for all three items combined is 5%. The defensive boost protects against everything, but is lower. It's the one school that leaves me using the crown gear hat and boots I won in a couple of big battles. Seeing as how the accuracy boost is a sad 5% for all three items combined, ice gear should have a dual boost...lower accuracy boost and lower power pip boost.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I kinda dislike balance from there natural shielding but it is part of balance. my least favorite would be plague or smokescreen kinda gets annoying.

Cody Spellrider,
Master of Ice