Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why aren't there any holiday badges

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Holiday time seems like the time to earn special badges. For instance, "Pumpkin Smasher" for defeating Pumpkinhead ten times. "Honorary Gobbler" for collecting all of the Trick or Treat quests. Stuff like that.

A holiday badge would give a player something permanent to remind her of the fun she had during the last holiday, and it would be something to show off to the people who weren't around during the holiday.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
I think it be awesome if when you logged on on halloween/ christmas/ easter/ w/e you get a badge saying Halloween '08/ w/e

Then people will know you have been here for a while and badge collectors will have more to strive for! :D

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
I also agree.It seems kinda pointless to do the holiday quest seeing as all u get is money if we had badgeswe could show off how mutch we love the holidays by takeing time to fo the holiday side quests :)

Survivor
May 22, 2008
/agree

It was very disappointing when I did all those quests and all 3 towers and no badge(s). :(

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
I asked the wizard people, and they said that Wizard101 is a worldwide game and it would be sort of unfair if they took sides to one religion.