Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Hi guy's I beat the trial for celestia and i saw that your max level will be incressed to 60! -for celestia- So I would like some new spells for all the class you know. Because we will be fighting more power monsters. Like for fire "Dragon titon lord" and ice "Frost Dragon" -sorry i didnt have any good ideas for ice- life "trees" -summons every classes tree and heals a 1000 for you and your friends and gives 500 life shiled. Tristan WaterCaster level 48 ice wizard.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Actually if I am correct there will be two new spells. One at level 52. and one at 58. Maybe even one for getting to Celestia, but I doubt they will give three new spells.

Mostly likely one will be a shield, charm blade, debuff.. ect. and one will probably be a attack.

52 being a spell that all classes can learn. If not 52, I came up with these 56 and 53.
58 following the pattern of a school only quest.

And there will be 3 new training points, if not more.
1 from Zeke
2 from leveling to 55 and 60.

I am not 100% percent sure and I am sure spells aren't even on there mind, but I do believe we really need new spells.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Well we will have the three new secondary schools, most of those spell will be tactical spells (buffs and debuffs) but there may be some damage spells. I'm guessing we will at least get one new schools spell though, hopefully. :-)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Orca wrote:
Actually if I am correct there will be two new spells. One at level 52. and one at 58. Maybe even one for getting to Celestia, but I doubt they will give three new spells.

cool where did you hear this? anyway I think life will get a damage spell because we have almost no damage spells.