Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

raceing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
we should have a game wear u can race on brooms and collect spells that will frezze other ppl or like a sandstorm that stuns the enemy for like 2 secondsand u can by better brooms from stores all over the spiral itll be like a wizard version of mario cart.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Yea! That would be cool. I'd love to be able to race at least 4 other wizards if not then race against the professors or even the monsters.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Tracks could be themed like flying thru thunder clouds and rain, or navigate a volcano/glacier/cave. Maybe race down familiar streets in a sort of drag race. It would be awesome if there were some form of card combat that you could do on the fly, nothing too fancy. lol

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Great idea Maybe we can start at one proffessor and work through them for special rewads but it has to cost crowns and be quite hard :D

If you beat all the teachers you get 5 changes at Merle but if you lose you go back to the beginning

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
I dont think it should cost crowns becuse then not many ppl can play (like me)but u should win crowns if u beat Merle and he should be a real challange

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Maybe 15,000 or 10,000 gold each run through

1st Teacher 10 crowns
2nd : 15 crowns
3rd : 20 crowns
4th : 30 crowns
5th : 40 crowns
6th : 50 crowns
7th : 75 crowns
Merle : 150 crowns

But if you lose against one then you go back to the first and have to pay again :D

So you can win 400 crowns in all!

Any suggestions?

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
There could also be mini quests(aptional) in the game for more xp or treasure cards, like pick up so and so and bring to finish line. or drop off item before race ends. Yea! all this would be pretty cool.