Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which House???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Hi everyone! Well, I am stumped on which house to buy on Wizard101. :( I have a little over 60,000 gold and shooting for 70,000. Should I wait and buy the ice house from the crown shop with 100,000 gold and save up like that? Or should I just buy a world-themed home that's in the price range of 0 - 100,000? Please tell me which is the best choice and which house is the best. I want a BIG house but I don't want a Dragonspyre, the big Wizard City home or Krokotopia houses. But I might wait until the new world Celestia comes out so I can see their selection of homes. Thanks so much to all who answers!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Between my 6 wizards I have lots of houses! The large MB and Mooshu houses are good choices if you want a large house at a good price. But the school houses are great and have lots of space. I have storm and myth school houses and am saving up for death. If you are looking to have just one house, then I would save up for a school house. If you want a little diversity, then opt for a couple world houses. Either way, pick something you really like and have fun!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
You should definitely wait until celestia comes out; they'll probably have an awesome under water themed house! I think i'll save up for one....i just hope celestia comes out soon.