Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

barkingham palace?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
please kingsisle can you tell me if we will ever see barkingham palace or is it strictly off limits to the public of marleybone

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Defender
May 21, 2009
tickybomb wrote:
please kingsisle can you tell me if we will ever see barkingham palace or is it strictly off limits to the public of marleybone

FINALLY! Someone one who actually wonders about Barkingham Palace! I feel the same way, I hope they put a quest there or maybe a dungeon?? Or will we never see the king & queen of Marleybone. Well I hope KI puts something there. Peace, see you on the message boards, & ty for reading ;)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
tickybomb wrote:

FINALLY! Someone one who actually wonders about Barkingham Palace! I feel the same way, I hope they put a quest there or maybe a dungeon?? Or will we never see the king & queen of Marleybone. Well I hope KI puts something there. Peace, see you on the message boards, & ty for reading ;)

hopefully the umbra queen gets to powerful and you have to warn them and go in.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
eioofh wrote:
I wish but sadly no.

Thomas Swiftthistle Grandmaster Ice

how can you be sure

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Rokk wrote:
So far you never go in, I hope you will later though. :D

me to. it was kind of strange that the guard never mentions anything about it to you

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
tickybomb wrote:
eioofh wrote:
I wish but sadly no.

how can you be sure

I beat the game like three times already, and yes that does include Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
eioofh wrote:
tickybomb wrote:
eioofh wrote:
I wish but sadly no.

how can you be sure

I beat the game like three times already, and yes that does include Grizzleheim.

i'm not asking if we can currently go im asking if e will ever be able to go in the future of the game

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
tickybomb wrote:
eioofh wrote:
tickybomb wrote:
eioofh wrote:
I wish but sadly no.

how can you be sure

i'm not asking if we can currently go im asking if e will ever be able to go in the future of the game

Well, that is what i was implying, When I said "...I wish," that was to say that i hope in the future we could go.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I'm sure barkingham palace will have a purpose later in the game! Why else would KI have included it? :-D Perhaps we will be able to see it in a few weeks with Celestia. ;)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
eioofh wrote:
tickybomb wrote:
eioofh wrote:
tickybomb wrote:
eioofh wrote:
I wish but sadly no.

how can you be sure

Well, that is what i was implying, When I said "...I wish," that was to say that i hope in the future we could go.

yes bu you no. so i thought you were saying we could never go ever

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
coolio356 wrote:
I'm sure barkingham palace will have a purpose later in the game! Why else would KI have included it? :D Perhaps we will be able to see it in a few weeks with Celestia.

hopefully