Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite world in the spiral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
My favorite world is Krokotopia because its really fun to explore, its not too hard, and thats where you can get a heckhound which is my favorite pet.

So, what is your favorite world?

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
It might help if you put this post in the right forum (as I post, it's in Dragonspyre).

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
NuclearWar wrote:
I like GH.

I also liked DragonSpyre alot.

my fovorite was mooshu

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
masteroffire2233 wrote:
My favorite world is Krokotopia because its really fun to explore, its not too hard, and thats where you can get a heckhound which is my favorite pet.

my favorite world is marleybone and dragonspyre and i kinda like mooshu with all the onis

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
My favorite world is MooSho, I thought it was more relaxed not hurry through everything, enjoyed the story and bought a house and go there a lot to relax in the water after the fight to try to get to the new world Celestia. I still haven't :-) made it. I loved the music background I didn't have to mute it so everyone in the room wouldn't be mad because it was to loud. :D :-)

Survivor
May 19, 2010
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
GH and wizard city because wizard city you get storm hound and the streets look cool so does ravenwood wizard city was very well done. Also gh because its big and its got all these cool features

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
DRAGONSYRE RULES !!!!!!!!!!! its lvl 40 and up only and watch out for MALISTARE

Defender
May 21, 2009
My favorite world is Mooshu! I LOVE it because it has nice music, cool clothes, awesome landscapes, and its like walking through ancient China but with a bunch of livestock. Also I like it because Moolinda is from there and I am a Life student. Thank you for reading & keep on exploring

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
I like both Krokotopia and MooShu for the orchestration – I really enjoy the music. :) :) :)

KI has done an excellent job in providing music that enhances the settings of each of the worlds of the Spiral. I can’t wait to listen to the rich melodies of Celestia. I know that I will enjoy it. :)

I also like the mystery of Krokotopia as I explore the past. :)

I enjoy MooShu as well because of the strong presence of the Orient and the open landscape. :)

I also like the humor and surprises that are present throughout all of the worlds. From the clever and creative names of various characters and items to the crisp and funny dialogue of the characters, this game has more to offer than just a game. It offers adventure and a lot of fun as we journey to different and exciting worlds. :)

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
1. Marleybone

2. Dragonspyre

3. MooShu

4. Wizard City

5. Grizzlehiem

6. Krokotopia

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Mooshu is my favorite it is where i got my awesome brown spider pet i am really close to getting it to an adult so i can get the card for it. One question when it says next life spell 25% does that mean it also gives you a Lifeblade or put a Life Trap on the enemy?

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
Mooshu is my favorite it is where i got my awesome brown spider pet i am really close to getting it to an adult so i can get the card for it. One question when it says next life spell 25% does that mean it also gives you a Lifeblade or put a Life Trap on the enemy?

It gives a +25% trap

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
masteroffire2233 wrote:

dragonspyre

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I love MOOSHU! If I could I would live in Hametsu village because it's close to the spiral door and I love meeting new people.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
I think my new favorite world has to be mooshu!

Daniel Stormstaff
Lvl 50 Grandmaster Diviner

Jason Battlebringer
Lvl 24 Adept Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
dragonspyre would be my favorite. it is the most challenging.... :D

Danielle Iceleaf
Lvl 43 Master Thamaturge

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
my favorite world would have to be ds

Cassandra Waterleaf Master 41 Ice exploring the grand chasm...

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
1. GH
2. DS
3. Krok
4. MS
5. MB
6. Wiz City

THose are my faves in order.