Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 50 arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Something that really ticks me off is, well yea, there are wizards off all levels, but a lot of people wait till gm to fight in the arena so they only lose to other gms. It's totally unfair! I am a lvl 28 balance wizard (so yes, i have judgement, the "evil" spell) and i can only beat a gm if its 2v2 and the other guy is dead and can't be healed. This is where the dorms comes in. I'm suggesting that we place in a lvl range with the ranked matches so our pvp ranking isn't harshened by unfair battles. I tried doing 3v3 and 4v4 but you wait like 2 hours to start those. With all these gms doing it, it forces everyone else to do it, thus causing a never ending wave. This Tsunami of gm arena fighters has got to stop, and only YOU, KINGSISLE can do it! ( yes, i k i sound like Smokey. Only YOU can prevent forest fires!) Plz take care of this issue. I love the arena and all the grandmasters are making it impossible to get to even SERGEANT. The highest i got was corporal. I would LOVE to see this issue fixed. I would delete one of my wizards for this to happen. That is all I have to say.

Liam Starheart: lvl 28 sorcerer
Luke Skywalker: (yes yes you can do that and haha very funny) lvl 36 necromaner