Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance traning

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
i am a level 25 balance wizard and i wanthed to say that they should make more balance spells because it is annoying to be in areas like grizzlehine and you dont know any strong spells but knowing all these shelds but no good attakes.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Yea i bet that would get anoying but if you have money buy some treaseure cards

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Stick with it! Balance is awesome and once you get judgement, you can solo all the way. One of my wizards is 100% balance, no secondary schools, and has breazed through the game solo with little trouble (only challenge is other balance enemies). Good luck!

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
My balance had a second of Life and having Sprite heal was nice.

I soloed almost the whole game with her. I found my balance wizard easier to use than my myth or life. (And she was my first grand so I was still learning how to play.)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
mick011 wrote:
i am a level 25 balance wizard and i wanthed to say that they should make more balance spells because it is annoying to be in areas like grizzlehine and you dont know any strong spells but knowing all these shelds but no good attakes.

when your lvl 25 it dose stink to be balance but once you get higer and farther in the game you get cool spells like spectral balst and hydra. balance is awesome. i personally think it's the best.

samantha suncacher
lvl 47 :-) balance