Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
I am a crafter, and i LOVE crafting furniture for my houses, but when i saw what items I can craft i liked few of them. I think you should be able to craft: Statues that would be awesome, and it could cost maybe 15-25 thousand gold, an example, would be a helephant statue, or a minotaur statue (i have no idea if those two statues even exist) maybe a stormzilla statue, ect. ect. The ingredients can be a hard to get, however i don't think it should be too hard. Next pictures, there can be art designs of bartleby,a black and white photo of golem court, a picture of the dragon skeleton on the mountain in Dragonspyre, ect.ect.

Last but not least, food, It doesn't have to replenish your health or anything it can just be for decoration, you know, fruit salad, turkey, fried chicken, rice, mashed potatoes, ect ect. I know you can already craft pet food, but i'm talking about food just for the house.
There could be a small kitchen we can craft and make specific food such as: soup,french fries,pie ect,ect. But i'll understand if that won't happen.

And as a minor note, maybe we can get a bigger selection to craft more beds and couches, maybe even tables.
I hope this is really taken into consideration.
Credit for the Food crafting and kitchen idea goes to scarlet deathblade, and aedan stormrunner.

Oh and um and if all/some of the ideas stated above is already in the game, please save me the trouble of being embarrased and tell me so i can quickly edit this. I hope i made these ideas clear, the reason why i didn't give more example was because i want KI to take it on from there. Thanks for taking the time to read this. and sorry if this is already an idea and you guys were already going to add something similar to this. I look forward to future additions to this game.

-Cpu3

Defender
May 31, 2010
Have you taken a trip to the recipe vendor Torald Wayfinder in Grizzleheim? Torald has a few food items to craft , bowl of potatoes , cherry pie, think a pot of soup too , plus some Kitchen furniture you can craft. Torald is also the one who sells the recipe to craft your own castle. B.Dragonthorn over in DS , has the items from the Fairgrounds that you can craft , I think he even has a couple of pictures that can be crafted.
I agree , I hope they do add more crafting items , but we will need one thing to go with it , ROOM to display the items . Currently the houses I can buy with coins , don't have a lot of flat outdoor space that I can place large objects like the fairgrounds set on. But considering how long it is going to take me to complete the fairground's set , They might give us a more spacious outdoor by then. lol.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
MsSandy121 wrote:
Have you taken a trip to the recipe vendor Torald Wayfinder in Grizzleheim? Torald has a few food items to craft , bowl of potatoes , cherry pie, think a pot of soup too , plus some Kitchen furniture you can craft. Torald is also the one who sells the recipe to craft your own castle. B.Dragonthorn over in DS , has the items from the Fairgrounds that you can craft , I think he even has a couple of pictures that can be crafted.
I agree , I hope they do add more crafting items , but we will need one thing to go with it , ROOM to display the items . Currently the houses I can buy with coins , don't have a lot of flat outdoor space that I can place large objects like the fairgrounds set on. But considering how long it is going to take me to complete the fairground's set , They might give us a more spacious outdoor by then. lol.

I already knew that :) what i am trying to say is there should be a even BIGGER selection of those items. crafting is my last resort for something to do on my grandmaster. And yea there isn't much room for the stuff i suggested, but all you have to do is take away some items from the items and put your crafted ones there. Oh and i didn't like the kitchen stuff in GH though but I'm already dismissing that kitchen idea since i don't see any way around it especially with that "having room" issue. At least we should be able to craft more pictures, they are my favorite thing to craft, nothing better than to see your own creations hanging in the walls ;) the food crafting idea brings a chef touch to the game lol which i am sure some people would like.

Statues can be quite an accomplishment, so i thought being able to craft them would be fun. Having lets say, a helephant statue in your front lawn that you put all that hard work into it and being able to proudly present it to everyone is an awesome feeling in my opinion.

Hero
May 27, 2009
You've made some good suggestions, and hopefully they can be implemented with future updates. I've already crafted the Sandwich Station from Grizzleheim, and it's kind of nice to have it on the table in my kitchen. Gives it a "homey" feeling. But the Jar of Mandrakes is kicking my butt because it requires so much Blood Moss.... LOL

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
I'm going to go on a limb and say that this thread is probably hopeless :D