Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone is myth world? huh? READ!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Actually after celestia i think there's only gonna be one more world because since all worlds are based on a school, i think MB might be the myth world o: I know Marleybone isn't magical, but It wasn't always like that, in fact, in one of the history books, (chelsea court one) it says that MB was once a very wild world.

Please post and if you think i'm terribly mistaken, please don't be angry.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I think I read that they had wild tribes, and attacked each other, and then one tribe made piece with the other tribes, thus founding the faniciful one nation Marleybone. I think it could be any school at this point lol :D, but if you just look at the golems, it would be storm, if you where looking at cats, it would be random, and if you were dealing with those tribes, it COULD actually be myth. Don't get me wrong, I'm just guessing it COULD be myth.

mman17

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
I thought creatures in each world where randomized as whatever your Wizard is weak or resist to? If not it sure seems that way.

Example:

If your School of focus is Storm then most bosses/creatures where either Storm or Myth

Death-Most where life or death, etc.

Is this info confirmed or not?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Penpippi wrote:
The worlds are NOT based on schools.
Well, if you mean not based like, on a type of look of magic then no. But, I think he means what most of the mobs make up and I do believe it is myth...

Like krok is based of the elementals.
Myth has mostly myth mobs so its quite fair to call it a myth world in this situation.
Moo shu is a life world.
Dragonspyre death
and Celestia will be storm.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Wizard city: Ether ( all school )

Krkotopia: Balance

Marleybone: Storm ( Cause there use electric )

Mooshu: Life

Dragonspyre: Fire

Celestia: Ice

Grizzlehiem: Death ( I guess )