Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

steamstress

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
how does the streamstress work i want to put display my cloak of deblutation and i want the status of vesment of inferno how will it turn out

This is another example of how the Players Guide can help you.

Next time you talk to her, simply select the item you want to use as the Appearance, and the item you want to use as the Stats. Click Create and you'll have a whole new outfit with the look and stats you want combined into one.

Important things to note about the Seamstress' process:
->Both items will be removed from your backpack and replaced with the new item
->The name of the item will be transferred from the Stats item, along with the bonuses
->The bonuses of the appearance item will completely disappear, and be overwritten by the bonuses of the stats item, with the exception of No Trade flags. Those will persist to the final item.
->Once the transaction is complete, and you've purchased the item, it cannot be undone!
->This process costs Crowns.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Also, be very sure that you have the correct item for stats and the correct item for appearance. If you get them backwards, you can end up with an item that not only doesn't look like you want it to, but also has no stats.