Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dorm decor?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
everyone should be aloud to decorate there own room1 or just subscribers i feel this because girls have better dorms then the boys!

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
First off, this should be in the lab. Secondly, do you know how much database room that would take? If you could show it to friends that would be one thing, maybe you could have trophies like badges (including stuff like beds etc), or maybe it could be crown items. I mean badges are rather useless as they are, mainly because a given badge is only meaningful to those who have discovered it, and therefore the only useful one is the 'No Title' badge, as it gives your general level, though that of course means nothing in itself, it does state at least what level spells you'll likely be using.

Developer
A little bit of thread drift here, but as for the No Title badge, I prefer to use this one as it tells other people what school I am. If I know that someone else is the same school as I am, I can give them an extra school-specific blade i might have, or i might cast a global that affects my school because i know we'll both get the benefit. Although most of the time you can tell by the color of clothing people wear and which traps and blades they're casting to tell which school they're in, so of course the title is not necessary! :)

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Orca wrote:
everyone should be aloud to decorate there own room1 or just subscribers i feel this because girls have better dorms then the boys!
same hear !! but in some ways the boy's are good :D

~~~~camphalfblood5757~~~~