Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some new transformation and mount ideas!? :D

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I have some ideas for new mounts, idk how popular it would be. But before i say it, i wanted to ask if anybody else had any ideas for new mounts or new transformations?

My ideas:

Mounts:
My friend mentioned a death unicorn as a spell card idea for death students. Then i thought well what if it was a mount? A death unicorn has the same shape as a unicorn except it has gray fur, red or black mane and tail, red eyes, and black horn. And instead of flowers on its mane and tail it has little gray skulls.

I also think it would be cool if we could have something like a heckhound or orthrus or stormhound etc. to be able to ride around the worlds of the spiral.

Transformations:

I have no idea! :P

So hope you like my ideas and post your own! I wanna hear

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
pokadot579 wrote:
I have some ideas for new mounts, idk how popular it would be. But before i say it, i wanted to ask if anybody else had any ideas for new mounts or new transformations?

My ideas:

Mounts:
My friend mentioned a death unicorn as a spell card idea for death students. Then i thought well what if it was a mount? A death unicorn has the same shape as a unicorn except it has gray fur, red or black mane and tail, red eyes, and black horn. And instead of flowers on its mane and tail it has little gray skulls.

I also think it would be cool if we could have something like a heckhound or orthrus or stormhound etc. to be able to ride around the worlds of the spiral.

Transformations:

I have no idea! :P

So hope you like my ideas and post your own! I wanna hear

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

I think some new mounts would be a cool idea. Sure the lions, dragons, horses, brooms, and wings are cool but why not add other stuff? Either as a boss drop from certain areas, a reward for a particular school when a certain level is reached, or even to rent or buy with crowns.

Personally, the idea for a mount that I came up with that I would buy in a heartbeat is fairy wings. Like that of the dark fairy and the fairy queen. Why not? I like the seraph wings (black and white) and the bat wings are cool too, but the purple/magenta fairy wings are truly cool.

Kestrel Nightshade Lvl 29 Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
STORMZILLA TRANSFORMATION! And for mount, a cloud. Wouldn't it be nice to ride your own cloud?

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
How about a MAGIC CARPET??? that would be awesome.

Also a Ambrose and malistare transformation would be good :D

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I would love a polar bear for my ice person and a cheetah for my life. Just a suggestion. I'm happy with my female lion though if they don't come along.

Defender
May 21, 2009
funnyisaac1234 wrote:
How about a MAGIC CARPET??? that would be awesome.

Also a Ambrose and malistare transformation would be good :D

I would LOVE to see a Magic Carpet mount ( perfect for Krokotopia. ) I also REALLY want a Centaur mount, because Centaur is my favorite Life spell. Or how about some of the Elemental Snakes as a mount. And I too think that a Storm Hound, Heck Hound, or Orthrus mount would be awesome.

As for Transfomnations go, a Cyclopes transformation would be cool. A Ninja Pig transformation would be AWESOME. Maybe a Wraith transformation? Thats all I got for now. I hope you like my ideas, ty for reading

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
maybe a troll, dryad, ronin and goat monk transformations.

for mounts there should be a wildclaw.

Robert Earth Breaker
lvl. 34 pyromancer :D

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
My ideas for new mounts: A pegasus A.K.A flying horse with wings, Light surfing= a rainbow that you slide across a little above the ground

Transformation ideas: Sprite, Dark Sprite, I did like the idea of a Wraith someone mentioned, a ghoul, a treant, a ghost, a minotaur, a satyr, dryad, imp, and a banshee

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Ok, transformations: There should be a special transformamtion for each school

Life: maybe a fairy or sprite?
Death: a banshee
Storm: storm snake
Ice: snowman
Fire: firecat? heck hound?
Myth: cyclops!
Balance: hmmmmmmmm some sort of beetle?

Defender
May 28, 2009
Personally I would love to transform into a wolf. A wolf, a dragon, maybe other creatures. Also for mounts I want a pegasus mount!

Survivor
May 12, 2010
For the new mounts i suggest some dragon wings i think they will be cool even though im a girl :D

For new transformations they should make a sunbird, an icezilla, a dog from marleybone, and a krok (a normal one not a krokomummy)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
an ice wyvern mount would be cool
for transformations a crab for celestia and a seraph would be cool

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
LOL maybe some girl transformations? like what i mean is we can turn into our opposite gender like if your a boy you can buy the girl one but you cant buy a boy one if you already are a boy.

also girl creatures? like seraphs and pixies and stuff like that!

also i have a idea were we can change our hairstyle and the color like change it from flat to ponytail or long and spiky at the tips XD to just long and evened.

mount ideas
centaurs, carpets, ninja pigs on its sword ;D, clouds shooting out bolts of lightning XD stuff like that like in a older post i made in a thread called i think it was school mounts?!?!?! XD