Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 08-13-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
HELLHOUND246 wrote:
Well I am a student of Myth and I always wanted to battle my teacher. So I want to vote for someone NOT on the list, Proffesor Drake, because I think that he would hit hard and also defend good. It's the perfect challenge!
didnt every ONE fight prof.drake tp get into ds some people not solo though but he was really easy :D

Survivor
May 20, 2010
ambrose so i can become headmaster and take over the spiral (oooooopppppsssss i was not supossed to say that last part)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I think Ambrose so I can become headmaster. That would be SOOOO cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 21, 2009
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Since I am a fire student and I like fire very much I would have to say Professor Falmea. Yea she is definitely the person that I would wan't to fight. Although it would be nice to fight all of the Professors only including the main 7 and probably the new school professors if they have any. Probably make it a quest when the level cap is raised to 60 that would be fun. You can get unique drops including grandmaster items and a pet would be nice to see. Reply on your thoughts especially Falmea if you can please. :)

Steven StarDust- Level 38 Pyromancer (As of now)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

There was so much interest in beating up your poor, hardworking faculty ::grin::, so I thought it was a perfect question to pose this week... looking forward to seeing the results on who would be the most worthy and challenging opponent! If you'll notice, I didn't include Professor Drake, since you either have or will have the chance to battle him in your travels in the Spiral.

which teacher would i like to fight?
oh, well, my teacher, professer falmea would do nicely. i wonder if she can keep her hair up while she battles.........., but if we fight each others teachers, can YOU fight us for real???? pllllllssssss.......
think about it.
then we could see how good we are against a REAL fire master.
AND!!! you know how when you are teaching someone and to show you are worthy you must fight your master. just a thought

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I would like duleing Moolinda Wu because she is my teacher. It would be an interesting dule for sure!

I would like duleing Dygron or Marlon Ashthorn because death is my secondary school (i know not common).

I wouldn't mind duleing Halston Balestorm or Aurther Weathersfield eigher because i have an interest in storm and balance.

Mabey Headmaster Ambrose woul be a good person to dule?

Thanks, Baily SoulGlen, level 43, Master Life Wizard.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
Sir Reginald Bixby

Oh i frogot to add him to list since you don't realy talk him. Or what about Zeke?

Thanks, Baily Soulglen, Level 43, Master Life Wizard

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
pinkjaguar12 wrote:
professor wu, cuz life has horrible attack spells and awesome heal spells (take it from someone who knows). definitely not balestorm, cuz those storm spells pack a punch. maybe professor falmea, but professor wu would be the easiest.

in defence of life wizards like myself, our atak spells are not as bad as they sound, although i must agree they cou;d be better.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
I pick Balestrom cause he'd probably bounce like the ninja pigs and tumble like the grendels. Now that would be fun to see.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
professor balestrom because he could teach us about celestia and celestia is a underwater world i heard and triton is underwater

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
hey HELLHOUND246 the reason cyrus drake is not on the list is because you already fight him before you get to dragonspyre

Cameron SwiftRider grandmaster conjurer

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I would really like to battle the balance teacher in Krokotopia near KrokoSphinx. I want to see how he fights and what spells he would use.

Benjamin Darkflame
lvl 44, Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I'd like to fight sylvia drakes spirit, merle ambrose, or prof. balestrom

Richard Battleheart
Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

There was so much interest in beating up your poor, hardworking faculty ::grin::, so I thought it was a perfect question to pose this week... looking forward to seeing the results on who would be the most worthy and challenging opponent! If you'll notice, I didn't include Professor Drake, since you either have or will have the chance to battle him in your travels in the Spiral.

I would like to go against Penny the student.I would like to see how much she has learned from her school.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I'd have to say Alhazred, the Krokotopia+ Balance teacher. I agree with the resounding choice of Merle, just to see if he honestly needed us to get rid of Malistaire for him, or if he felt he was needed more on campus.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
I wanna fight either Moolinda Wu (her healing spells would make the battle difficult and challenging :D ) Merle Ambrose if that's allowed, Or Lady Oriel (if that's allowed)
Aaron Rosecaster lvl 38
Natalie Stardust lvl 28
Noah Soulshield lvl 24