Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Jabikz wrote:
I'm level 13, got my membership last night at level 10.

Struggled to get to level 10 though, had to do Kraken a lot.
Thats what I did! When I got to lvl 10, I finally got membership

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
I'm lvl 23 what leval do you get the key to marlybone?

Wolf Darkblade lvl 23 savior of-wizard city and grizlehiem

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Jabikz wrote:
Wewt! :D

I'm level 23 now, Fire/Myth Adept and absolutely loving it since I've struggled through Kroktopia (still going strong) and got my meteor spell, since then its got a lot easier, I'm winning 2v1's and 3v1's (someone leaves) against the low levels in the arena for fun. xD
ha me too

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Hi Sierra WinterBreeze! I know you!(on a different character that I accidently DELETED) I am Miranda JadeBlossom Life/Fire Level 43. Can you meet me in The Basicila in Pixie Area 1 at 5:15 pm (pacific time) on June 22(my birthday)? If you can I will meet you there!
Miranda JadeBlossom
Level 43 Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
i lvl 37 i balance my main wizz is kim anglestone i look like i from grizzleheim but that just for style! i also have open chat! i also love defeating oni!!!!!!!!!! :? ya i also report people alot and, i always get in arguments!!!!!!! it kinda fun though!!!!!!

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008

I have a level 29 wizard Life and my secondary school is storm I can't wait to be level 30 very soon. I keep porting to my HIGH leveled friends to battle hard bosses for items to sell for gold and xp which will help me gain levels but not complete my quests. :) :-) :D :-D ;) ;-) smileys rule :)

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
achilles975 wrote:
I have some tips for you!
1. Raise your level
2. Use weak attacks on the first few floors(Storm Snake)
3. Get Help

Thats all I can offer!
Ethan ShadowWraith Level 45 Master Diviner/Pyromancer
Badge: Master of Storm
Pets: Minotaur, Snow Serpent 2 , Troll 2, Rat Magician (Wont show still because of bug!!), Osiris Papyrus, Ninja Pig, and Dark Fairy
Wand: Storm Sword
Deck: Deck of Dragonspyre

One thing I have to say to you is that you can't get help :( I know it sucks but o well its a place where no one can port to you there and no one can come in and find you in there I know its too bad but I used potions but that besides the point because I have a healer life wizard. P.S look for Autumn, wears green robes lvl 29 has pet dragon Prince Shadow. if you look for me I'll help anyone with ANYTHING FOR REAL!!! :):):):):) pls said nicely :) :D I'll be mostly in higher level areas besides krokotopia and wizardcity ocasionally to selll stuff there and for cards bye bye bye!!!!!!!!! :)

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
im a level 32 would be higher if i wasnt grounded :(my favorite spell is spetrical blast so far

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
im a lvl 32 so im close to the donate power spell and the doom and gloom spell then ill focus on getting hydra the wraith and the solar blast spell :)

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
Ah, level 8. What a great level to be at. Why, I remember when I was level 8, growing up in MooShu. I would always try to sneak into the Jade Palace to catch a glimpse of the mighty Emperor. :-) But of course I'm enjoying Wizard City now too. Everyone has been very welcoming since I arrived. :)

Level 8 is a good level. Did you ever catch a glimpse of the mighty emperor?

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl19
life&fire

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I am at level 50, and SOOO happy :D I started playing around the time Fiona Ashblood did, so I was around one of the first 2,000,000 to play :D I have been a grandmaster for about half a year or more now so I am currently working on my storm :3

YAY GRANDMASTER ;3

Fiona Starcatcher.
Grandmaster Necromancer.
(And her pet wraith Jessie!)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
wolfuzumaki wrote
I'm lvl 23 what leval do you get the key marlybone?

you get the key to marlybone after you defeat the tomb of storms to defeat it do the three missions from krokohetep and then you fight krokopatra when you do that you go to the guy near the lake and get the key to marlybone

emma icebreeze
lvl 30 ice wizard

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
I'm a level 33 balance wizard named Garret Duskward and I am currently doing quests in Mooshu. I just got Donate Power!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
i am a level 50 fire main grandmaster and my secondary schools are life and death (i did life just for satyr and death just for feint ) my name is dustin battle bright :D cya in the spiral

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Hey guess what, me again, and FIANLLY after weeks and weeks of trying to get there, I leveled up to level 35! YAYES! I beat Katzenstein's Lab too, and both Counterweights, and Big Ben! So now I'm in MooShu!

My main character, again, is Sierra Winterbreeze, Level 35 Ice/Death Wizard. Since I saw other people posting what they wear, I thought I would to.

Hat: I think it is called Cap of the Icy Wyvern
Robe: Coat of Stomping (gives me Stormzilla!)
Shoes: Master's Robe of the Dryad (gives my Dryad! Very helpful for healing)
Level: 35
World: MooShu

Other Characters: Laura Darkglen, on Krokotopia, Level 12 Death/Fire; Sabrina Rainbowdreamer, on Triton Avenue and Fire Cat Alley and Cyclops Lane, Level 5 Myth/Balance
o my!! your sierra winter breeze i read your stuff all the way to part 11 it was really immpresive your creativity i want to write a novel some day so i read a lot of things and that was rllly amazing please make more

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I am on level 23, Krokosphinx but i have some quests in marleybone, the pyramid of the sun(also krokotopia), grizzleheim and wizard city. Shouldn't this subject go in the dorms index?

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I am level 28 right now :) . I am also BALANCE!! sooo cya p.s. my name is RYAN GOLDSWORD.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Survivor
May 05, 2009
I am a level 50 pyromancer and i have beaten almost every quest in the game except some crafting (i'm serious). I really want the new world to come out so 'm not so bored anymore. cya :-)

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I'm level 50. I got my membership when I was level 23, it renews each month.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009