Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
i am lvl 50 grandmaster and too all you wizard101 players you should keep trying to finish the game because grandmaster is very fun

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i love ds i have seen it but cant go i can only go up to mooshu but can go to grizzleheim
i am lvl 37 almost 38

Survivor
May 20, 2009
i have a myth wizard level 42 his name is james goldenstone its very hard to get level 42

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Hi Hi everybody :D
i'm a lvl 35 theurge currently beginning mooshu.
my status is an initiate crafter.
i just learned phoenix and centaur and can't wait until i learn rebirth
my name is emily fairyblossom and i love doing arena battles (over 120 and still a private :() and i love trading cards with people!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
hello. i'm thomas. i'm level 42. hard to get there but it payed off when i learned earthquake. :-D :-D :-D :-D now i can be a big help in arena.
earthquake is little power but gets rid of everything.
i've been earthquaked a lot. i can make our earth rumble! lol
has anyone here been to mailistaire's lare yet? it's awesome.
i'm in mooshu. doing small but planning big. lol
so um, my topic need myth wizard help? ask the myth king, you can chat with me their. so, bye! meet you at my topic!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
i am currently a lvl 36 wizard. i need help some but i'll make it!

Amber Sparkleflame

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I am level 50 :) I finished ALL the worlds. Even gh. So, It did no take me a while it just took me a few months. Oh ya, my name is Jason willowheart. I am level 50 grandmaster and i am life-ice. I also have a master, His name is Jason (just jason) He is master (level45) And he is in the middle on dragonspyre. :)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
i am currently lvl 44 as of Septemper 27, 2009. I still have a subscription for about 2 more weeks. I hope i become a grandmaster or at least a Master of Balance (badge) .

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
8) I'm a lvl 49 death..... lol getting to grandmaster seems impossible.... i just wanna say for all of you wizards out there that are giving your hopes up even novices that YOU CAN get to grandmaster! you've just got to keep trying till you reach your goal and when people ask you how did you get to be so high of a lvl say i worked hard and never gave up! So dont just say oh i'll never reach grand. cause YOU CAN AND YOU WILL! Trust me.... 8)
- alexis lvl 49 necromancer
ghostbuster
REMEMBER: Keep your hopes up and believe!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i have three grandmasters,
Death - Gavin Iceslinger
Myth - Boris
Balance - Jack Smith
and i'm working on another wizard that is almost into Mooshu [as soon as he does the counterweights and big ben]
Ice - Gavin - lvl 34

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I am lvl 35 pyromancer,
Samuel FireHunter A.K.A The Protective Pyromancer (On blogspot)

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I'm lvl Forty Nine i have been at that lvl for a long tim but i have been getting some xp to get to GRANDMASTER and i started a new person lvl ten for her! wish me luck again :D

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
chatter2000 wrote:
just got phoenix I'm lvl 33

well, now I have HELEPHANT! I am now lvl 46 in DS, and oh my gosh it is freaky hard :-(

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Ice~ Lvl 47 Jasmine BlueGem/ Storm
Life~ 23 Elizabeth LifeBringer/ Balance
Death~ 15 Madison LifeTheif / ???
Myth~ 6 Ginelle SilverLeaf/ Storm
Storm~ 10 Erin BlueGem/ Myth
Fire~ 1 Sarari LionFlame/ ???

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I am level 27, and am a death wizard. I seconded in storm mainly because I like to use strong attacks on opponents in PvP.

I am getting towards the end of Krokotopia(Ahnic, Djeserit etc. bit?). Anyway, I hope that soon I'll be in Marleybone. If anyone asks I will competely ignore Grizzleheim until I defeat Malistaire(if i do) :?

My name is Nathaniel IronHeart! :D

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
:) Heyyyy!!!!!!
I am a wizard101 fanatic.:D
MY name :
~Erica DreamWeaver~ 40
And loving my lvl!!!
If Y'all see me just add me
I'm a life wizard so ill help you almost anytime
( except when i'm doing a quest) :)
I looooove all!!! my spells just learned Dryad
CUrrently working on Mooshu & Grizzlehiem
WIZARD101 ROCKS PPL

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Right now im level 33 balence wizard and realy need help with counterweigt east/west and big ben HELP

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Orca wrote:
I just bought my membership! So im on 8 but i only got 1 month! :( 8) so i must have fun wit it fast lol!

My level is 27

Joshua Dragonblood- LVL 27 pyromancer

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
I am level 50 Grand master!!!!! :-)!! I love this this game so much! wizard101/Kingsisle has done great on this game i wouldnt ask for any thing better!!