Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School spirt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
My friend at my school who also plays this game and i were talking when suddenly an IDEA EMERGED! Let the schools feel more like who they are if you are death fro example you start to grow a skull, if your fire your hairs starts to burst into flames,if your storm a storm cloud follows you, if you are myth you start to have one eye, if you are ice you start to turn pale from the cold, if your life you start to turn to a wood body, (like an earthwalker or something like that) Balance you of course turn into a judgement without wings, now i kinda copied abracoodle btw i am a big fan so i wanna see if you guys can think of something better, and if they could will an admin plz reply to me on their thoughts? thank you for taking your time to read this.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
i think that's cool but maybe school professors could offer school shops...you could pick different school spirit forms and equipt them when you want...just an idea

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Me basicly being a life wizard, i dont really want to be all woody :( P.S.
i dont want to look like the natures wrath, i would like to look like the
women tree, dwyre :D (i think i spelled her name right.) Anyways,
THATS HOW I WOULD LOOK LIKE!