Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to complete my badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Well I have finished ALL of Wizard City and am now on Marleybone but I still dont have my Savior of Wizard City badge. I went to every NPC and none had any more quests for me. I completed Golem Tower again but nothing. No Wizard City quests in my quest book, Nothing.

I was going to try get every badge but I cant even get Savior.. Can anyone help me?

Developer
Just being able to leave WizardCity is not enough. Did you do Find the Smiths from Zeke, Marla Stinger's (near death school) first quest turning in her report, finish Colossus Blvd, all of the side quests on 3 streets?

Survivor
May 21, 2008
I have finished all the quests in krok and after i finished the "Tome of the Fang" quest for Zan'ne i was told that I had recived a "Krokosphinks Delver" badge i searched all of my badge pages and i cannot find it also i have beaten the "Beguiler" quest beating the Tomb of the Beguiled twice and i don't have the badge "Mander Savior" i would really like it if i would be given the badges or some way to redo the quests to get them again.

p.s. a list of all the badges would really help the players know that there is still more out there for the to join and become members.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
Did you do Gloria Krendell's set of quests in Olde Town? This series of side quests appears after finishing the quests on the 3 streets of Wizard City.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
The Saviour of Wizard City badge is awarded upon completion of the 3 streets. It has nothing to do with completing Colossus. I have the badge and I haven't started Colossus.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
The badges are very quirky throughout this game. The Krokosphinx Delver badge will not go in a badge slot. I have also earned a Ronin Hunter badge that did not slot into the badges. The badges are very frustrating. I cannot earn the Mander Saviour badge either. Meanwhile, I am earning badges that do not appear to stay around.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
Savior of Wizard city requires all quests in wizard city to be completed this means SUNKEN CITY must be completed. I finally went back (around lvl 35-40) and did it and recieved the badge, I had already finished everthing else earlier.

Also you earn the badge "Three Streets Savior" after finishing the 3 streets.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
MoolindaWu wrote:
Just being able to leave WizardCity is not enough. Did you do Find the Smiths from Zeke, Marla Stinger's (near death school) first quest turning in her report, finish Colossus Blvd, all of the side quests on 3 streets?

Yes Wu I have done EVERY quest and as far as i know nobody has a quest for me. I have spoken to Mr Lincoln (Sp?) and it appears to be a bug =/

So for me, he said there is no way to place badges in badge book so it seems that will be forever missing

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Merlink wrote:
Savior of Wizard city requires all quests in wizard city to be completed this means SUNKEN CITY must be completed. I finally went back (around lvl 35-40) and did it and recieved the badge, I had already finished everthing else earlier.

Also you earn the badge "Three Streets Savior" after finishing the 3 streets.

I have 3 streets savior, and have done sunken city before a few times and done the quest.

My only loical reason is that somehow golem tower quest was removed from my quests as thats one i'm very unsure if I did the quest when doing it, as in I had the quest, it disappeared and then i did golem tower but I have NO idea what I am missing. =/ its quite frustrating because I am the sort of guy who will do EVERY quest and will fight every secret boss in an instance.

So for me, maybe I will never get that badge for hopefully one day ;(

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I have to agree with these other threads. I finished all the main quests for Wizard City and did not get a badge until I went back to the Library and talked to the guy on the left of the room. Cannot remember his name but he sends you on a history report quest which takes you to all the main teachers, then the trees, then you have to find all these tombs from all the areas main bosses yet again lol. Then I recieved this Badge. Hope that helps.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
To get Three Streets Saviour you have to finish all of the quests on the 3 streets?!?!?

:( Come on i have almost finished Krokatopia, I have Wizard City Explorer and Wizard City Protector but I don't have Saviour of Wizard City or Three Streets Saviour. Fooey :?.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
you dont get the savior of wizard city by getting past the three streets you get it by defeating nightshade and finding death school and there is a seperate one for the sunken city quest but i cant the savior on the three streets and i have completely finished wizard city i am a master conjurer (myth).