Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Open chat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I am trying to get open chat and whenever I go to My Accounts and press 'forget password' I never get the email telling me my password. The emails are exactly the same but I don't know whats wrong. Any help?

Administrator
Hello!

The "forgot password" or "forgot parental password" will always be sent to the to parental email address on file (assuming one was established, if not, it will go to the main email address).

Overwhelmingly, we find that many folks complaining of not receiving the email have forgotten which parental email address they set up, the email address got misspelled, the email went into their spam/junk folder or they can no longer access the email account at all for some reason. In your case specifically, I’ve confirmed the email addresses are not the same.

None of this is insurmountable! The easiest and most expeditious means of retrieval (if you can't/aren't receiving the "reset password" email), is to send me a direct email via the "Contact Us" tab above. If you can't log in to the website, you can send me a "regular" email (support@wizard101.com) from the email address you believe to be parental email on file.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Mr Lincoln wrote:
Hello!

The "forgot password" or "forgot parental password" will always be sent to the to parental email address on file (assuming one was established, if not, it will go to the main email address).

Overwhelmingly, we find that many folks complaining of not receiving the email have forgotten which parental email address they set up, the email address got misspelled, the email went into their spam/junk folder or they can no longer access the email account at all for some reason. In your case specifically, I’ve confirmed the email addresses are not the same.

None of this is insurmountable! The easiest and most expeditious means of retrieval (if you can't/aren't receiving the "reset password" email), is to send me a direct email via the "Contact Us" tab above. If you can't log in to the website, you can send me a "regular" email (support@wizard101.com) from the email address you believe to be parental email on file.

Well I thought I changed my email address since I can't log onto the other one. But I just sent you a message using my email address I want to use if you can look at that. But if you can change it to that email, that would be very helpful

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
lizzy1116 wrote:
Mr Lincoln wrote:
Hello!

Well I thought I changed my email address since I can't log onto the other one. But I just sent you a message using my email address I want to use if you can look at that. But if you can change it to that email, that would be very helpful

thank you so much i have sent an e-mail before i read this post but thank you i have been waiting for four days for help!