Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The secret boss

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
does anyone know where the secret boss is (i heard that there is a secret boss in mooshu) (and i really want to fight him and get the badge sword saint)

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
he is the imp and you can find him in the tree of life go to one of the huts that do not have a boss on it

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
The boss you speak of is Youkia which has 8,000 health and he's a life boss. He is in the Tree of Life and he is in the pagoda that is near Oakheart. And he drops some cool stuff (not going to say what they are but you can find some threads about what he drops somewhere in the mooshu message board ) And he will give the sword saint badge when you defeat him.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
I forgot his name, (something like Youmagi), and he is in the Tree of Life dungeon.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I found that information by doing a search on this forum. :D

You need to be in Tree of Life. Find the path with Oakheart and follow it to the end.

You might want to have a friend with you. If not, be sure you have a reshuffle card in your deck since this could be a long battle.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
The only one that I am aware of are the two located in the Tree of Life. There maybe more, but I don't know about them.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
Godzilla8173 wrote:
does anyone know where the secret boss is (i heard that there is a secret boss in mooshu) (and i really want to fight him and get the badge sword saint)

go as far as you can into the tree of life and there he is youkai he is very good though bring friends