Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

everyone calling me with nothing for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
okay so i know that ambrose sometimes calls people with nothing but i just turned level 38 i am life and my teacher ambrose and simon aalled me i knew ambrose had nothing but i thought when i got 38 i get dryad if anyone else is life and they have dryad can you tell me what level you get it thanks
LIFE RULES!!! :-o

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
you have to complete the school side quests... and I do know that many on here try their best not to do any quests at all

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I am currently playing a Life wizard and I believe I got the Dryad spell at level 42.

I think Simon has something to do with housing.

edited: Sorry - it is level 38. I just went back and picked up my level 42 spell.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Did you go see Moolinda? She should have the level 38 quest for you. The pop ups for level x8 spells don't seem to happen much anymore. BTW, if you haven't done Grub, have fun!

Hero
May 27, 2009
Sometimes, after an update, when I log in to a wizard I haven't played for a while, I get some basic pop-ups that new wizards normally get. Just click on them and ignore the messages.