Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Formal Ball on Wizard101!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Hello everyone. I am hosting a formal ball on Wizard101. The place is the Ice tower! Bring someone to dance with! And dress casual (Dress, in the colors White, Blue, or Silver. Makes it look formal.) Please be curtious. Don't use foul languge remember I'll report you ON the spot. I won't take a sorry, if you said it, then it's to bad. Play games, we will play Truth or Dare nothing foul or rude. And, we'll play Hide and Seek in Ravenwood.
Information:

My name: Rogan Duskwhisper
Place: Ice Tower in Ravenwood
Realm: Kevlin. (If it has an Area, then go to Area 1.)
Time: 4:30-9:00 Central Time ( Its easier for everyone to base time off of Central.)
What to Wear: Fancy ball room, or armor. Wear the color White, Blue or Black. It can be a combonation of that stuff. Make sure if it's NOT one of those colors you check with me if that outfit is OK.
Games: Truth or Dare, and Hide and Seek.
Extra: It would be better if you brought someone who was the opposite school. Ex: Storm and Myth, Death and Life, Fire and Ice. If your Balance then bring anyone. It can be anyone, just it would look cute for pictures.
Date: The date will be Thursday night, 4:30-9:00 Central Time!

--
Rogan Duskwhisper: Grandmaster Diviner (50)

Rogan Duskwhisper: Grandmaster Sorcerer (50)

Jonathan WildVault: Master Theurgest (41)

Rogan Duskwhisper: Adept Pyromancer (28)

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Wow! Awesome. I'll be sure to go in my best clothes! (: And plus, I'm Ice, so it'll be perfect.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Hey, ill come but first ... I live in England and i dont know what time i should come, i think were about 5-6 hours ahead of you so can some one check and tell me the time it starts in my country please, thanks :D ps, ill bring cake!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
>.< I just forgot I don't have Text Chat. I'll still come if you don't mind, just to watch.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
By the way, I'll be Elizabeth MistLeaf, Level 49, and I'll be in Blue and White! I'm off to buy my outfit!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
this was a dissaster, you never came, Elizabeth came i came all dressed up with my ice girl friend, and me (Grand fire) it was a shame u didn't show

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Rystermagic wrote:
this was a dissaster, you never came, Elizabeth came i came all dressed up with my ice girl friend, and me (Grand fire) it was a shame u didn't show

I'm sorry I don't have text-chat. That ruined it, too. :(

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
seriously... white blue and silver. not gonna get a lot of pyromancers that way. it should at least be the formal clothing from marleybone. im sorry and i didnt mean to offend you

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Rystermagic wrote:

Well, I'm sorry. I meant to put Thursday 19th in there because my friend left this week on Thursday.