Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is it true that their making wizard 101 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
well my friend told me that they were making a number 2 for this if it is true could you please reply back because i was so excited when i heard my friend say that

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I doubt it, what would be the storyline? Besides, why have a new game altogether when you can just have update like Celestia and other new worlds?

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
kerim178 wrote:
well my friend told me that they were making a number 2 for this if it is true could you please reply back because i was so excited when i heard my friend say that

Yea, I don't think they are. They don't usually make sequels to computer games like W101, but I could be wrong.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
they are coming out with a new family game, but haven't said what it was or if it is going to be anything like the original wizard101

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
No, but KingsIsle is making another game.

Only the Game Monitors know that. No guest to this game knows it for sure. Their new game has a 0.99% chance of being wizard101 2. But it can happen with that low chance.

Anthony Redflame Grand Death
Savior Of The Spiral

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
No, but KingsIsle is making another game.

Only the Game Monitors know that. No guest to this game knows it for sure. Their new game has a 0.99% chance of being wizard101 2. But it can happen with that low chance.

Anthony Redflame Grand Death
Savior Of The Spiral

There still releasing new content regularly for Wizard101, why on earth would they make Wizard101 2?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
I hope there isn't a new Wizard101 game I like the one there is :D.
Plus they could just add new things.

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 50, Pyromancer

Justin Titanwraith
Level 50, Diviner