Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleted Character.... Please HELP!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
Hi all,

My 4 year old daughter accidently deleted my character! Is there anyway to get it back!?!?

I was a level 17 and really am not looking forward to repeating all that!!

Please let me know, I will have my fingers crossed.

Thanks,

Kim

Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
draff wrote:
Hi all,

My 4 year old daughter accidently deleted my character! Is there anyway to get it back!?!?

I was a level 17 and really am not looking forward to repeating all that!!

Please let me know, I will have my fingers crossed.

Thanks,

Kim

You need to contact customer support, they would most likely be the ones that could help you.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
um.. er.. i haven't the slightest idea but for the meantime you'll have to wing it alone sorry.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I have been playing for a while now and sadly, I dont think there is any way to get your character back. Fortunatly, you were not horribly far into the game yet, but I can still Imagine that its very upsetting to lose your character. I'm an experienced character with the game knowledge of a lvl one, so I dont worry, I'm probably wrong.

Administrator
While we've put safeguards in place to keep players from accidentally deleting their Wizards, it somehow still happens!

If you deleted your Wizard, contact Mr Lincoln to see if he can help. The sooner you contact him after the deletion, the better chance you have of getting your Wizard back.

Click on the Help & Support tab on the left and click the Contact Us Tab.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
Well, level 17 wasn't so high so I guess you would just have to do all the boring stuff over again.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
aaronlhs2012 wrote:
Well, level 17 wasn't so high so I guess you would just have to do all the boring stuff over again.

Boring? Just wait till MB and the endless cat & rat foes. WC is fun, you level up fast, and more rewards (ie spells) at those levels.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
Wow I feel your pain. But on the other hand you have a very smart 4 year old. Because when I went to delete a character I still struggled over typing abracadra. Hope I spelt it right.

So not sure if you should be mad she deleted your character or proud at how advanced she is. Hope KI can fix this for you so you do not need to start all over :(

Good Luck