Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is my +25 Life Trap I am Level 50 !

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Ok I am level 50 Grandmaster Life School and I am stumped as to how and where my first life trap is. It's the +25 one I should have received from my school in the early levels. :(
So please if you have any clue as to which quest is needed to receive it, I sure would appriciate it.
What on earth have I missed :?
Completely Stumped,
Olivia Spiritwalker
Life (grandmaster)
Thanks a bunch!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
The life trap spell is acquired through the secret trainer on Colossus Blvd. in Wizard City. You can train for this when you are at least a lvl 10. Since you are life it won't cost you any training points. The trainer is located by Mindy Pixelcrown, inside of a house.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
Talk to the secret trainer on Collosus near Mindy Pixiecrown

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mildred Farseer has that spell. You can find her on Colossus Boulevard, across the street and down the long walkway from where Mindy Pixelcrown is standing

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It is from the secret trainer in Colossus Blvd. Make sure you visit the other secret trainers as well. Once you've learned all the Life spells, you'll get a Master of Nature badge.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
You can train it at level 10 from mildred farseer in the secret shop in colossus boulevard near mindy pixiecrown.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
You get it from the secret trainer on collossus bulivard. they are in the small path by mindi pixiecrown. I don't understand why it is there. If people like you who don't explore every corrner of the game, they can't find some very helpfull spells. If you look at the news letter from a few months ago, it lists the secret trainers there.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
You didn't miss a quest, its in the secert shop in collous boulvelard. The shop is clost to Mindy Pixiecrown (sorry about the spelling) btw it is free for life wizards.

Hope this helps!!!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Life Trap level 10 +25% next life damage trainer Mildred Farseer
Find her at Colossus Boulevard
Go left to first plaza
Take ramp down to her door

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
its a level 10 spell but you get it in colossus boulevard next to mindy ioxie crown in a secret trainer

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Go to Colossus Blvd. To the left of Mindy Pixiecrown is little passageway that leads to a door. Go in. You will find your life trap and entangle spell.

Best wishes.

Ellie Sky GM Life
Ellie Sky GM Storm
Ellie Sky GM Fire

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
woodlandspirit wrote:
Ok I am level 50 Grandmaster Life School and I am stumped as to how and where my first life trap is. It's the +25 one I should have received from my school in the early levels. :(
So please if you have any clue as to which quest is needed to receive it, I sure would appriciate it.
Completely Stumped,
Olivia Spiritwalker
Life (grandmaster)
Thanks a bunch!

You get it from the WC secret trainer out on Colossus near Mindy.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
the life trap is at a secret trainer, I forget which one... it is a free card that costs no points to train it

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
lol i am sure many people have had this problem. the life trap is near mindy pixiecrown, there is a house to the right of her which you can go in and in there is a trainer for life trap and dispels

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Life Trap is not obtained through a quest. You get it from a secret trainer on Colossus Blvd. I think her name is Farseer. (could be wrong about the name.) She is located in the cul de sac across from Mindy Pixiecrown. Although the lights are not on, you can enter the house. In there you will find he trainer that gives both Life Trap and Entangle (life dispel).

Hannah Lifebringer level 50 Life

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
woodlandspirit wrote:
Completely Stumped,
Olivia Spiritwalker
Life (grandmaster)
Thanks a bunch!

You can pick up your Life Trap from the secret trainer, Mildred Farseer, in Colossus Blvd. She is located in a small house near Mindy Pixiecrown.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
Well you can find it on Colossus Blvd where Mindy PixieCrown is once you get to her make i left and there will be a house with a secret trainer that teaches it hoped this helped

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
woodlandspirit wrote:
Completely Stumped,
Olivia Spiritwalker
Life (grandmaster)
Thanks a bunch!

You can pick up your Life Trap from the secret trainer, Mildred Farseer, in Colossus Blvd. She is located in a small house near Mindy Pixiecrown.

Did you check out the other secret trainers:

-Sabrina Greenstar in the Fairegrounds, Wizard City.
-Mortis (the Death Tree) near Marla and the Death School.
-Niles the Tree across the boat on the Krokosphinx.
-Tish'mah in the Oasis near the shops. There are two stone obelisks that light up one section at a time. When all of the sections are lit, the portal between the obelisks becomes active and you can go thru it to the Secret Trainer and Secret Shop. If you visit the Secret Shop five times, you get the Secret Shopper Badge.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
woodlandspirit wrote:
Completely Stumped,
Olivia Spiritwalker
Life (grandmaster)
Thanks a bunch!
its from a secret trainer in WC