Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RUDE Players in PVP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
WaterGirl101 wrote:
Just the other day, I was playing on my favorite Balance Wiz when I decided I would get my rank up. I was a Sergeant, and determined to become a Knight so I joined a Ranked 1v1 as they are quick (Not always, though).
Shortly afterward, I got the "Go to Arena" screen and accepted. My opponent was there but neither of us said nothing, as that is the smart thing to do in ranked. He started putting a lot of elemental traps on me so I shielded- which was the smart thing to do in that situation.

But then he said something like this,"Haha! You're weak you can't win without shielding!" I took offense to this, as I was NOT weak and simply being strategic. I replied,"Shielding is not weak it's strategic lying to me won't make you win :)"

I believe he said something else but then he whispered to me,"If you don't flee I will hack your account" This did not scare me in the least bit, as I am not stupid and know the only way he can hack my account is if I give out my password, which I haven't.

I replied,"You can't even do that, you don't know my password. I will report you and KI will ban you, not me." He replied by mocking me, but even after all his threats I still killed him. :) I was quite satisfied.

And yes, after the battle I did report him.

He hasn't said a thing to me since.

KI could you possibly make a way you can leave the area of these rude players entirely without losing Arena Points?
Thank you for your time and consideration
Molly
Sorcerer

They are just showing off and saying they can do stuff better than anybody.. But i have battled at whole bunch of people like that and i just ignore them and beat them and i have to say they imediatly telepoort to a different place because they are so embarressed.... Yep the best thing to do is report them KI will deal with it... :)

Alexandria
lvl 53 Ice

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I know, right? I have blocked PvP chat, and my friend was watching the match I was in. He asked me why I didn't tear down that person cussing me out. I told him I had blocked PvP chat, turns out the entire game this low level on the other team that I had killed with a low power hydra had been cussing me out since he died. I asked my friend to report him, then just went back to dueling. People like that are everywhere, I just report and move on with my life, looking for actual challenges.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
This like ALWAYS happens to me when i always play my Lvl 60 Balance Wiz I used to be Corporal but then i it got HARDER cause the other wizs used Feint, elemetal trap, spirit shield, etc. So i'm getting sick and tired of this we gotta tell KI to ban the ones who do that from not doing PvP anymore while the game lives and even on other accounts if they make a new one they should STILL ban them so e-mail KI and tell them about this stuff if it happens to you cause if they do they're punks and want to be mean to noobs so tell KI about this so they can fix it.

Your One And Only Honest,
Joshua Spiritmask, Lvl 60 Legendary Balance
Stephen StormSpear, Lvl 54 GrandMaster Diviner
Joshua IceBlade, Lvl 5 Apprentice Thaumaturge
Joshua DeathHammer, Lvl 25 Adept Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
kissingcats999 wrote:
wow I hope he got banned for that...
One time I was doing a 2v2 with my best friend. He was on his fire and me on my life (we were level 30 back then) we got this team of another life and fire, which was not a fair match up because one of them was grand and the other was lvl 40 something, and the first thing they said was "YAY NOOBS WE WIN!" as you could imagine, this annoyed us both. throughout the whole duel, they kept saying "wow they keep shielding, what scaredy cats!" and "you guys would be dead by now if you weren't healing!" i'm LIFE, of course i'm going to heal. this was back when people still used treasure bolts, EVERY time the fire tried one he would say "ZAP ZAP DIE NOOB" which I thought was pretty funny, cause it fizzled every time... we ended up winning, ported out fast, and ignored them.
This exact same thing happened to me. Except I was 20 and my two partners 16 & 17 vs. two 35s and a 16. I'm life, so I kept using shields and my absorb while the whole time they got angry at me. I have two weaknesses and several infections, and I was going first, so they hated me so much. I won after my remaining partner-the 16 left- killed the first 35 and I the other. They never got a single fully effective heal with my infections.