Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

blue cat thug?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I was wondering if anyone knew that Grubb really does drop the blue cat thug pet. I have done sunken city like 5 times and i still have not gotten the blue cat thug pet. I am asking this question because my friend does not think he really drops it. Can someone shed some light on this subject.hunter redhorn level 45 pyromancer...

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
tickybomb wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew that Grubb really does drop the blue cat thug pet. I have done sunken city like 5 times and i still have not gotten the blue cat thug pet. I am asking this question because my friend does not think he really drops it. Can someone shed some light on this subject.hunter redhorn level 45 pyromancer...

Grubb does drop the blue cat thug. I have seen several people running around with it.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I have also seen people running around with it. But the blue cat they had, had a white hat and didn't give a card. The one i trying to obtain has a blue hat and gives a card.

Hero
May 02, 2009
tickybomb wrote:
I have also seen people running around with it. But the blue cat they had, had a white hat and didn't give a card. The one i trying to obtain has a blue hat and gives a card.

The other one is a cat thug, which you can get from the mb pet shopkeeper.

The blue cat thug is dropped by Grubb in Sunken City (he also drops a greater imp pet, which gives a imp item card).

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
ok thanks for the tip
flash33 wrote:
tickybomb wrote:

The blue cat thug is dropped by Grubb in Sunken City (he also drops a greater imp pet, which gives a imp item card).

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
flash33 wrote:
tickybomb wrote:

If you want to find the mb pet shopkeeper here is how. Go in Digmoore station and when you see the mayor go down the steps behind him. In the room you will see the pet keeper and a card trainer.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
tickybomb wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew that Grubb really does drop the blue cat thug pet. I have done sunken city like 5 times and i still have not gotten the blue cat thug pet. I am asking this question because my friend does not think he really drops it. Can someone shed some light on this subject.hunter redhorn level 45 pyromncer...
Yes he does because i just did that quest and got it

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I've heard rumors to be true about. But it could possibly have been "expired". For example a boss USE TO drop a stormzilla pet. I mean it might not be but its possible. 8)

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
I have gotten the Blue Cat Thug from Grubb himself and from Baron Mordecai, who shares his drop table.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
okkxbayyx3 wrote:
I've heard rumors to be true about. But it could possibly have been "expired". For example a boss USE TO drop a stormzilla pet. I mean it might not be but its possible. 8)

I got one a couple days ago from Grubb

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I have wasted more that 4 thousand gold on hatching a pet. I hatched my heck hound and an imp after five minutes insted of them mixing I got a little boring pet which was an imp! I as mad for 1 day. Then I hatched with my heck hound and a fire helephant and I wasted 25 thousand gold! After 5 minutes of waiting I got another heck hound isnted of the helephant and heck hound to mix or I get a helephant. I really but really like Wizard 101 but sometimes the game is annoying and gets me very mad and sad. :(

Explorer
May 20, 2010
tickybomb wrote:

YES!!! :D I have one.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
i am so lucky. today (tursday 30 dec AU) i got blue cat thug in 1 GO! takes long time to hatch, to. 6 hrs!