Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A dominant spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Um I love this game but i was thinking that how come myth doesnt have a dominating spell. Like rebirth, storm lord, fire dragon, or any of the other spells. They can dominate a match and its very unfair for conjurers. I was wondering would it be too hard to give us myth a spell that can do the damage or impact a duel like the other spells?

Wolf Stormshade Grandmaster Conjurer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
They aready have one. When you turned level 48, you should have gotten a quest from cyrus. When you finish it, it gives you an orthrus pet and an earthquake spell.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I know how you feel, we have Orthrus but even with various power-ups it's still just about impossible to rival the power of the other schools super spells.

Wolf SilverShade
Lvl. 50 Grandmaster
Myth School

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
dude i agree all we got is orthrus which is a awesome spell in 1v1 but when with a team it isn't that useful. I hope they add on to it or something so that when used it still attacks one person or something but stuns all the enemies. I hope they do change it for the conjurers