Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there no pet shop in marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.

there is one,

a secret shop in digmoore station has a trainer and a pet vendor

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
There ARE pets in Marleybone! Go to Digmoore Station and go somewhere near the mayor, then look somewhere and find a little tunnel that ends with big doors, step inside and you can find Marleybone's finest pets!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
If you go to digmore station behind the mayor is a staircase wich leads to a trainer and a pet person

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.
ok listen guys. there is a pet shop in Mb. it is at a secret shop at the digmoore station near the trainer

Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
it's behind Mayor Pimsbury that's wher you can get a spell and a pet. You can have a Cat, Golem and the last one I forgot.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
There is a pet shop in Marleybone guys! Through Digmoore Station, near the mayor, there should be some stairs leading to a cellar. In the cellar, there is a card vendor ( cards for minions, like sacrifice minion for 500 health points and stuff like that ) and the pet vendor. The pets are a Cat Thug, Brass Golem, and a Wood Golem. Sorry if I am just repeating what other people said, but I was too lazy to read through all of the posts. And a library in Marleybone would be awesome! :D

Survivor
May 07, 2011
There is a pet shop in Marleybone
Its just hidden with the minion teacher (Mr. Croaky)
It is located at Digamore Station
From the entrance, turn right and go down the stairs.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Hi everyone :)

There is a Pet Shop in Marleybone. It's in Digmoore Station. Right across from Sherlock Bones there is a stairway leading down to a door. Go in it and there will be a couple of cool pets there.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

I think I overheard the mayor of marleybone yesterday, he said there was some ruckus he could hear below him

Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
they do sell pets in marleybone secret shop in digmoore station by the mayor of marleybone you guys may notice stairs go down them there is a door......... in there is a pet shop keeper and a trainer named groaky so theres your answer harrypotter something and that was a gear question some yuong wizards lol i am starting to sound like the headmaster XD anyway most wizards dont notice it

Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
I really wanna know i have an maxed lvl 80 ice wizard i want to transfer my fire wizard to another account so i can help him out a bit

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
In the station, go to the right side, then over there are some steps. Go down the steps. Pet vendor, plus cards!

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
There is a pet shop. go to Digmoore station, go near mayor Pimsbury, turn right, there's a secret shop called "air dales hideout" it has pets and spells.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ master Pyro

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

8)

There is a way theres a secret shop in digmoore station

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
There is a pet shop in marleybone its in the digmore station. You know were the mayor is in the digmore station well right behind him is a staircase and thats the pet shop. although it dose not have a lot of pets at all it has like three pets in it but take a look at them see what you find and if you like them or not! :P

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Hi!
There is a pet shop in Marleybone, actually. Go into Digmoore Station and stay to the right. The first dog--I forget who he is, he is the mayor-- is standing in front of a small entrance. Go inside and there's a frog who gives spells, and the pet vendor. He sells a golem, clockwork golem, and one or two other pets.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
There is a pet shop in Marleybone few know about it though. It is in Digmoore Station behind Mayor Pimsbury. :D

~Rachel Daisyward lvl 33 Icw wizard ~

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

First of all, there is a pet shop. The place where you can get to Chelsea Court, Kensingston Park, The Ironworks, so on. As you enter the place, there will be a staircase to your right. Go down the steps. Not only will there be a pet vendor, but also a trainer for buffing or taking health from your minions!

Level 70 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade
"Say it's over, yes it's over, but I need you anyway. Say you love me but it's not enough"

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
There is a hidden pet shop. I am not sure if KI will let me tell you or not.
Lvl 70 sorcerer

Defender
May 03, 2009
Actually, in Digmoore Station, there is a pet shop, and a trainer. it is in a little room that has stairs leading down, and it is behind the mayor pimsbury. He is on the right side, when you walk in to Digmoore station. The pet shop has the pets: Wood Golem, Cat Thug, and Brass Golem. His name is Howard Angleton, and he is a dog. The trainer is a frog and his name is Croaky. He will let you train the spells: Sap Health, Take Power, Draw Health, Drain Health, Sap Power, and Steal Health.

I hope this helped.

Defender
May 03, 2009
Oh wow. I only read the first two pages. Sorry if I repeated a lot of what was already posted.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Zorrgof wrote:
I think the dogs there would take offense.

If you do the quest, "Me and My Arrow" in Celestia, You take a collar to a Marleybone Explorer's DOG

Survivor
May 01, 2010
There is a pet shop in Digmoore Station. As soon as you enter, go to your right and you should see a stairwell leading to a secret pet shop and spell trainer.

Items Sold:

Wood Golem, Brass Golem, Cat Thug (all 2500 gold)