Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some people think they own the arena!!?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Two times now I have defended myself from someone else in the arena. There is always one person who starts to talking garbage in the arena like they think they own the place!

For example:

In a match there was this guy just talking garbage making fun of me and calling me names, I said that talking trash was all he knew to do and then I finally told him to shut up, the whole team from his side started making jokes about me and other friends of his around the arena were insulting. He then started to threat me if I didn't shut up (wont say the words he said), and who in the world he think he is?? I did reported him for threatening me. Whats up with this game getting bullied by more than four people and I bet the guy is still playing the game without any action whatsoever.

For now on I'll just mute the opponent team so I don't have to hear any more garbage.

In just two days i became a Knight! Telling me I'm a Noob! Just because they have their own clan!! This people really need to be teach a lesson if they want RESPECT then RESPECT other players!

I don't know how is this suppose to be friendly environment when there will be someone to bully people around? :-(

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
yeah the people in the arena are sometimes very mean the arena has gotten to their head 70% of the people i fight in the arena are jerks who are younger then 10 just ignore them also try turning of pvp chat that always helps some dude said i hacked the arena but i really have no idea how to hack (dont tell me how to please)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Hello, I am a young wizard but have been studying these issues for a while now,

I believe, that wizard101 is a great game, an ADDICTING game, and, PVP is addicting.

I think that people play it for hours and hours and hours and can get so competitive that they just blow. They go mental they get that I MUST WIN zombie attitude! lol, so, don't wind them up as if they're your lil bro or sis, just say good game at the end and just say at the beginning that I would like to make this battle as FRIENDLY :) AS POSSIBLE

Look at all those words in caps and read them, lemme do it for you lol

ADDICTING
I MUST WIN!
FRIENDLY
AS POSSIBLE!

--- Guardian of Ice ---

Jose Seabreaker,
Devoted Ice Wizard

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I know exactly what you mean! Almost everyone is mean to me in Arena, and I say nothing to insult them, annoy them, or dissapoint them. I try to be nice and sometimes I try talking to them, but they find something to insult me about, so I just keep quiet a lot. But I did find my best friend on Wizard101 so thats a very good bonus! :-D Thx for reading this!

From,
Destiny DeathFlame Lvl 50 Death
Autumn GoldenHeart Lvl 48 Life

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
First of all you cant hack the arena. Second of all I agree. The arena is filled with a lot of low lifes who think they are that because they have gear. Honestly all you can do is ignore them. Honestly, basically no of the people with open chat cant have it because they are probably 10.

.......*´¨)............................................................(¨´*
.....¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨).....(¨*•.¸.. (¨´*•.¸´•.¸
...(¸.•´..........(¸. RiskYourLife •.¸)..........´•.¸)

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
starlight76 wrote:
yeah the people in the arena are sometimes very mean the arena has gotten to their head 70% of the people i fight in the arena are jerks who are younger then 10 just ignore them also try turning of pvp chat that always helps some dude said i hacked the arena but i really have no idea how to hack (dont tell me how to please)

well well look who has gotten the first one who has broken down about smarter people then him

Defender
May 09, 2009
yea this one time i went up against a level 48 or 49 storm guy. at the time i was also storm and had just gotten tempest. i used windstorm and the guy taunted me says "oooooooooo Connor is going to use tempest :P" well he used storm lord all of my team survived. and i reached max pips. i used tempest only he survived with very little health left. i was lucky enough to get 2 power pips and finished him off with a kraken.

just goes to show you that the real jerks are 10 year olds that got their parents to give them open chat by wining their head off.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
There's nothing wrong with that. I often feel the need to humiliate people who have the nerve to join in the same PvP queue as someone of my caliber.

You enter my match, you take your beating. Pretty simple.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
possumman14 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with that. I often feel the need to humiliate people who have the nerve to join in the same PvP queue as someone of my caliber.

You enter my match, you take your beating. Pretty simple.

Well you have the nerve to say such thing! humiliate people just because you want to? Well YES there is something WRONG with that!

It is wrong to say anything offended to someone who didn't do anything to you!
People like you ruined someone's game experience!

We are free to JOIN any PvP match! The battle system is the one who chooses on what team we will be on...