Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not another

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Ok, so i mixed my hydra with a stormzilla and i waited for it to hatch. but when it did hatch i got another hydra and my storm friend got another stormzilla :( So i just wanted to know why it didnt mix cause i wasted almost all my $ (though i can get more easily) and it happened on the test realm to :(

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
metalcan09 wrote:
Ok, so i mixed my hydra with a stormzilla and i waited for it to hatch. but when it did hatch i got another hydra and my storm friend got another stormzilla :( So i just wanted to know why it didnt mix cause i wasted almost all my $ (though i can get more easily) and it happened on the test realm to :(

Well I heard people say that there is only a 50% chance Level 48 pets mix. For example, if you were to mix a Stormzilla pet with a Wraith pet, it will come out as Grimzillia. You didn't get lucky I guess.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
supermager wrote:
metalcan09 wrote:

Well I heard people say that there is only a 50% chance Level 48 pets mix. For example, if you were to mix a Stormzilla pet with a Wraith pet, it will come out as Grimzillia. You didn't get lucky I guess.

It is possible to flip a coin one hundred times and get tail every time. It is far more likely to get only fifty tails out of one hundred. That said, there is nothing that says when you will flip those fifty tails. So don't get too mad if your first fifty tries at hatching give you a hydra each time... or your first hundred...