Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did Malistare used to be good?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Is it true that Malistare was going to be the teacher of the death school? PLEASE POST BACK!! From, Melissa Greenrunner level 41

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
yes he used to be good untill silvea drake died malistare's wife so he steels the eye of bartel bee,krokonomicon,the life thing in MS ( idk what it was i forgot),and the something else. but also he used to teach death the guy in ravenwood was one of his best students the guy in the sunken city was his assiant. the wizard world got attacked and broke into sevral part s and thats why ravenwood is half broken thats where the death school was but then it fell and went to the commons behind the water fall nobody saw it untill malistare attack at golem court then the cave there is where he used to keep his dragons ( i think ) thats why you see his face there also he made the evil creatures to make you stop trying to get to DS to deafeat him you have to defeat cyrus because he dosent want you to get hurt in DS ( i think )
then in MB he had his cat meowraity he sent him to stop you same thing on what i said he made him summon the dead and takes the o leary gang to litter the streets in MB so the dogs would be scared and die so the cats can take over the place and meowraity the hairless cat reverses the clock on big ben well idk why but ya thats about it for MB and idk why Dr kaistien is there or ironworks and krok is there idk why oi need to look at it more and MS he made the empore sick so you cant tell him to dont give malistare the key to DS but it was too late he sommons the onis to stop you and in DS he makes his dragon minnions stop you from getting you too him and when you get to him he has 3 minions when you defeat him sylvia takes him with her and they are dead sooooo idk celstia has to do with malistare and GH idk etheir but there is a GIANT STORY OF MALISTARE

DestinyFireShade fire type level 38 8) 8)

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
As you progress through the Spiral, you will learn the sad tale of dear Mallistare.

He has a reason for what he is doing. Of course, reasons for evil are never good ones.

In the streets of Wizard City you will soon learn of his grief.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Yes, Malistare was good, but when his wife (Silvia, the life teacher) passed away it turned him evil.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
Was going to be? He was the teacher of the death school and then his wife Sylvia died (the old life teacher) and became evil that was when he was fired. His whole plan is to make Sylvia come back to life. As for the life and death school, Moolinda Woo was hired for the new life teacher and Malistaire's assistant Dwoygon became the teacher.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
He WAS the teacher of the Death School. But, when his wife died, who was then the teacher of the Life School, he was deeply depressed. He turned evil because he found out that Necromancers could bring the dead back to life and I THINK (I don't know for sure though) that only evil necromancers could do so. I hope this helps.
Wolf Blade
Lvl 27 Theurgist

Adherent
May 20, 2010
According to the storyline, Malistaire Drake was the Death School professor, and his wife Sylvia was the Life School professor. When Sylvia died, Malistaire, essentially, became evil.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Thank you all who read this and posted back. I really appreciate it :-)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
jenyfiregirl wrote:
yes he used to be good untill silvea drake died malistare's wife so he steels the eye of bartel bee,krokonomicon,the life thing in MS ( idk what it was i forgot),and the something else. but also he used to teach death the guy in ravenwood was one of his best students the guy in the sunken city was his assiant. the wizard world got attacked and broke into sevral part s and thats why ravenwood is half broken thats where the death school was but then it fell and went to the commons behind the water fall nobody saw it untill malistare attack at golem court then the cave there is where he used to keep his dragons ( i think ) thats why you see his face there also he made the evil creatures to make you stop trying to get to DS to deafeat him you have to defeat cyrus because he dosent want you to get hurt in DS ( i think )
then in MB he had his cat meowraity he sent him to stop you same thing on what i said he made him summon the dead and takes the o leary gang to litter the streets in MB so the dogs would be scared and die so the cats can take over the place and meowraity the hairless cat reverses the clock on big ben well idk why but ya thats about it for MB and idk why Dr kaistien is there or ironworks and krok is there idk why oi need to look at it more and MS he made the empore sick so you cant tell him to dont give malistare the key to DS but it was too late he sommons the onis to stop you and in DS he makes his dragon minnions stop you from getting you too him and when you get to him he has 3 minions when you defeat him sylvia takes him with her and they are dead sooooo idk celstia has to do with malistare and GH idk etheir but there is a GIANT STORY OF MALISTARE

ya what she said

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
hey for the people who wrote short things dont be so great i wrote detaills and it took me at least 15 to 30 min. to type it and remeber all about malistare i also well idk what else i did

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
yeah he did until something happened not sure on the whole story i think if you go through the storyline it tells you

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:

the reason krok is there is beacuse he went there to get the krokonomicon but faild and when you had to get it in the museum in marleybone he sent mewairty to steal it cause of a magical barrire and dr. katzienztien is there becauseyou needed to learn somthing about the cloworks.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
yes he was until the life teacher sylvia died and for the fate of malistares beloved wife he turned evil