Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training point reset for new schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
i have read in various places on the boards about how it would be nice for there to be an option to buy back training points one, or a few at a time instead of ALL at once. i agree with this idea, but with Celestia coming out in the near future, and there being talk of new schools to choose cards from, has anybody asked the question: do we have to PAY, REAL money (i.e. crowns) to reset our training points to get access to the new schools? it seems if this is the case, we will be punished just because we have been loyal players? where as, a new player or a new character will have access to the schools as soon as they reach the appropriate level, any other player/character that has not squirreled away training points will be left out in the cold. i would hope that somebody at KI has thought of this already and has come up with a solution that doesn't seem punitive to the veteran player...

but if not, a couple initial ideas:

have a promo code that would allow a one time zero cost reset of the training points.

a "new school" line of quests that offer a one-to-one replacement of any existing cards with the one from the new school. ( this could work for current schools as well, instead of a reset of all the points)

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
i was thinking that we would probably get more training points from quests and lvls. This way we could have like a forth school or something to use.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
armorlad wrote:
i was thinking that we would probably get more training points from quests and lvls. This way we could have like a forth school or something to use.
Most likely.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Orca wrote:
armorlad wrote:
Most likely.

i would imagine so as well, but do you think that there will be enough quests/levels to run up a whole school's list?