Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pls explain to younger players

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
ok dear mr. creator of wizard101

could you or merl ambrose post a permenant topic that explains why differnt schools are they way they are.

if this is done it might stop all the threads that same the same thing the balance school is over powered when all they hate is that they have been beetin in a 1v1 against a balance and cant figure out how to fight balance school.

if you do not do this i'm perfectly fine with that i understand that you must be very busy with celestia coming out soon.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I kind of agree with this. I'm upset with balance having judgement cause balance to me is supposed to be a middle of the road type school in everything and judegment is a hard hitting 1v1 spell that is not at all middle of the road at all, 125 damage per pip on balance equipment cards.

A simple explanation of what the schools are, what their spells are supposed to be like and accomplish together, how they are originally intended to be played and so forth, helps to seperate out the schools from one another and define how they really should be. As it stands now, players are asking or demanding or even expecting the schools to be brought more in line with each other in terms of damage and the like cause of a lack of understanding in each school's intended mechanics.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
seasnake wrote:
I kind of agree with this. I'm upset with balance having judgement cause balance to me is supposed to be a middle of the road type school in everything and judegment is a hard hitting 1v1 spell that is not at all middle of the road at all, 125 damage per pip on balance equipment cards.

A simple explanation of what the schools are, what their spells are supposed to be like and accomplish together, how they are originally intended to be played and so forth, helps to seperate out the schools from one another and define how they really should be. As it stands now, players are asking or demanding or even expecting the schools to be brought more in line with each other in terms of damage and the like cause of a lack of understanding in each school's intended mechanics.
dude judgement is one of balances only good spells

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
seasnake wrote:

Judgement is supposed to be a really great spell. It was ment to do alot of damage.