Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools from Celestia

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
So, I know, just as everyone else does, that there will be three new secondary schools in Celestia. I then realized that, since they are secondary schools, it would require training points. But then, i reminded myself: you only get a training point every five levels. I came up with an idea of how they would do this (or three ideas).

First, they could have only two spells from each school. Of course, that wouldn't be very interesting, would it?

Or, they can make you get a training point every 1 or 2 levels, but that would make it very easy and easier to get other school spells as well.

Or, they could make you do a quest for each school spell. Kind of like regular schools, only it isn't your primary school, and you can choose when to do the quest. Once you pick the first quest from a teacher, you cannot go to any other school. Would this work?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
MSS11 wrote:
So, I know, just as everyone else does, that there will be three new secondary schools in Celestia. I then realized that, since they are secondary schools, it would require training points. But then, i reminded myself: you only get a training point every five levels. I came up with an idea of how they would do this (or three ideas).

First, they could have only two spells from each school. Of course, that wouldn't be very interesting, would it?

Or, they can make you get a training point every 1 or 2 levels, but that would make it very easy and easier to get other school spells as well.

Or, they could make you do a quest for each school spell. Kind of like regular schools, only it isn't your primary school, and you can choose when to do the quest. Once you pick the first quest from a teacher, you cannot go to any other school. Would this work?

You could also buy crowns and talk to mr. lincoln to get your training points back. then you can re use them how you want.

Wolf DarkBlade, Master Pyromacer

Defender
May 21, 2009
MSS11 wrote:

Hello there wizards of the spiral its me Christopher JadeBlade! Here is what I think is the best answer. I like the second answer the best because, it takes longer to lvl up i the higher lvls. Soooo it would be like the same wait time but just different lvls.Thank you for reading!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Everyone, Why does everyone think there will be anything different about these schools I'm sure they will be like every other the schools in ravenwood and a spell at level 1, 5, 8, 10, 16, 22, 26, 33, and 42 plus niles MIGHT have Sun, Moon, Star blades/traps and why is everyone complaining about they won't be able to get it cause they dont have money for crowns or their parents won't let them get crowns make a new wizard, invite friends to earn crowns and if you can't do either of them things it's not the company's fault you can't blame them for it.