Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightshade and Banshee pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
I have killed Lord Nightshade a total of 62 times. I keep killing him to try to get a Banshee pet. But all I ever get is Midnight Sprites. I really want a banshee! What should I do?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
don't worry it exists i tried for it about 3 days ago and i obtained the blue banshee without getting any midnight sprites :-D . it took me about 15 tries but if you keep trying i'm sue you'll get it.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
sifilord wrote:
I have killed Lord Nightshade a total of 62 times. I keep killing him to try to get a Banshee pet. But all I ever get is Midnight Sprites. I really want a banshee! What should I do?

Keep farming him until you get it. It should not be hard. It is actully a very easy pet to get.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
Not sure if Nightshade is in the tower in the Shopping District but that's where I got my banshee pet on my Fire wizard on his first & only time in there. I happened to see 2 other people on the little circles and I was on the quest for that place so I hopped on and ended up getting a Blue Banshee in there. She's pretty cool but I prefer my Death's fairy instead...although it would make more sense for my Death to have a Banshee isntead of a Fairy lol.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Wow, hate to hear your farming is being so repetitively frustrating, the Blue Banshee is at Nightshade, I got it a couple of days ago, so you are farming the correct boss. Good luck.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Gaymer wrote:
Not sure if Nightshade is in the tower in the Shopping District but that's where I got my banshee pet on my Fire wizard on his first & only time in there. I happened to see 2 other people on the little circles and I was on the quest for that place so I hopped on and ended up getting a Blue Banshee in there. She's pretty cool but I prefer my Death's fairy instead...although it would make more sense for my Death to have a Banshee isntead of a Fairy lol.

you mean the halloween tower in Ravenwood? My friend got a greater imp in that tower.