Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 0 friend requests without names

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Every day it seems I get a couple invites from level zero no name characters that I don't even see around me. I would like to know what that is about.

Explorer
May 19, 2009
i think that just means that they have requested you as a friend
and you or them has moved away from your/their current location! and it cannot
tell what level they are!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
That happened to me as well. I think its a virus but im not sure. But u should say no to it in case its a virus.

Please don't spread false rumours, it's obviously not a virus.

All this means is between the time the person sent you the friend request, and the time it appeared on your screen, they left the area or logged off.

Ignore it.

peacehitball wrote:
That happened to me as well. I think its a virus but im not sure. But u should say no to it in case its a virus.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
May 19, 2009
lol you need to understand what a virs is before you spread rumors about them.as i zeke said it just means they are not near you anymore or in a diff place than you are currently!

online games do not cause viruses mate.they have such a huge encryption system its 99.99% not poss.

Google Virus :)

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Darn - I prefer to think there might be ghosts.

I have wanted a ghost of my own since I was a little girl.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
There are different flavors of encryption that can be used to mitigate various vulnerabilities when used in very precise ways. Making a blanket statement such as yours is highly inaccurate and should not be done with such a technical subject.

Lisandria wrote:
lol you need to understand what a virs is before you spread rumors about them.as i zeke said it just means they are not near you anymore or in a diff place than you are currently!

online games do not cause viruses mate.they have such a huge encryption system its 99.99% not poss.

Google Virus :)