Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new idea for the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
i was up late last night playing on wizard101 when i had an Idea for the bazaar.
the ability to add items to a "wish list" of sorts.

say you wanted...oh for example a wrap of the monsoon, but it was not there, so i think we should have the Ability to place the item on the wishlist.
where if the item appears in the bazaar at any time an in game notice will pop up on the left side of the screen as a picture of a wand. letting you know the item on your wish list has appeared int he bazaar.
please note this feature would only be active when you are signed on to the live game of Wizard101 and not offline
this is to prevent it from spamming your account when you sign of with like 100 of the same message.
another thing you would only be allowed to put 10 items on the wish list.
if you wish to add something else you must delete an item off your wish list.

Please give me your feedback on the idea.

Samuel dragonsword- master of storm
Samuel duskmancer- master of death
Samuel - Magus Life

Defender
May 21, 2009
I like this idea because a lot of the times I'm looking for something in the Bazaar and they don't have it. Also with Celestia coming out soon you can have assurance that you will get the new gear, wands, furniture, and treasure cards. Thats all for now, ty for reading.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
May 26, 2009
good idea! but one thing. don't you think it's a little unfair to have a wish list because it's kinda like a reservation to get something that other people might have wanted? idk good idea though. I hope to see more replies here.

Historian
May 15, 2009
bixiki wrote:
good idea! but one thing. don't you think it's a little unfair to have a wish list because it's kinda like a reservation to get something that other people might have wanted? idk good idea though. I hope to see more replies here.

not at all
a reservation would be like i put down 100 gold to have a wrap of the monsoon put on hold for me and no one else could touch it.
this system only lets you know the item you are looking for has appeared in the bazaar

it puts no holds on it at all
someone else could buy it right then and there.